This Disappears When Logged In

MegaRay on Back Order?

Discussion in 'Product Questions' started by TitoAndKatt, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Og_

Og_ Elite Member

ok... But shipping problems don't have a lot to do with Iguanas.

More like a dollars worth,...

have you ever posted on the product thread? I have. Just because you pay no attention to it doesn't mean that it's the same with everyone else!

2. TitoAndKatt

TitoAndKatt Elite Member

I did not even know there was a product thread! And honestly, if I didn't know about it and have been on this forum for a long time, and other people know but don't read it, that means there are other people in the same situations too. ;) And yes, I agree with both of you. MegaRays are pretty important to igs and if a lot of ppl - or even just a few - are not seeing the product forum, maybe this can help someone. On the other hand, asking a question more pertinent to say UVB or heat or something like that probably would have been more fit for the ig section than "shipping and ordering." Both sides of your agruments are valid. ;)

3. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

I have moved this thread because it does play on the product opposed to the animal. I hadn't seen this sooner or it would have been moved without any discussion. As stated, we move threads all the time.

If the question were about how this product would affect the iguana, it would stay. It is about backorders and has no actual connection other than it will be used on an iguana habitat.

4. LLoydene

LLoydene Elite Member

No, I have not posted on the Product thread, but just because does not mean I have not looked at it on occasion. :(

I think you need to reread my post and not put words inbetween the lines!

OOOppps!!! I guess I need to restate that I have indeed posted on this thread before. I submitted a picture of a timer.