This Disappears When Logged In

me...

Discussion in 'Member Photos' started by Bluey, Apr 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bluey

Bluey Member

as promised... here is a pic of me. Not really great.. will see if I can find another one... one that shows my true self better LOL... hair that doesn't do what I want. HAHAHA But to give a first impression. It is from last summer when I volunteered at Australia Zoo, that was really cool. I was in the crocs department... and also on Natives mostly kangaroos there. WIll be there again in 3 month and 14 days... lol yes I am counting. Maybe I even get into the reptiles department... snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkeeeees. :-D

Ok gotta run

2. Jay DeMore

Jay DeMore Elite Member

Welcome and let me just say I'm jealous...... :D

3. Lyn

Lyn Elite Member

My Drean issssss

To go to Australia and hold Koala bears.....I am jealous toooooo....Lyn

4. Ace

Ace Elite Member

Awsome

Koala bears!!! :eek: I'm totally jealous! :D :rolleyes:

5. Dominick

Dominick Founding Member

Wonderful Pic Bluey.

Thanks for posting it.

Jealous can't even begin to describe how I feel about getting to go to Australia. :D

6. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome to the Center!
    Well I think its pretty much unanimous! We are all jealous of you ! ;)

7. Kikai

Kikai Elite Member

Yup. Jealous. :D

8. Bluey

Bluey Member

LOL umm thanks... lol

Well my dream is to go to Australia and live there some day. Well I always wanted to go to another country and we already nearly moved to Namibia, but different things :':):)( made us not move there.
    And now there are so many reasons why I would like to move there... one is the biggest. *SIGH* I simply have to get there, hope it doesn't take TOOOOOOO long till I can. Anyway as you might see I'd like to work with animals... so I am working on it with volunteering, will be there again soon and can't wait.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.