This Disappears When Logged In

Me and My New Love :)

Discussion in 'Member Photos' started by missabrat, Jun 29, 2010.

1. missabrat

missabrat Elite Member

Ok I spent a bit of time with this guy, we seemed to have hit it off, what do you think,....good couple?? LOL

2. okiron

okiron Elite Member

Haha cute but I think you could do better, he looks like a player :p

3. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Too cute, he looks like he likes you alot. :x Only If he gave you the flower thats in your hair then he is definetly a good catch. He also seems like a very gentle and well mannered fellow but he just might need a shave!!! In some relationships that would be a deal breaker. So If he's willing to shave then I'll have to say good couple, just don't let hubby know!;)
    Thanks for sharing:D

4. mld

Yes, I think you are right, I didn't see those blond hairs on his fur at first glance. Yep, A Player, you better stick with your hubby.

5. Lucysfriend

Lucysfriend Elite Member

LOL! He looks like a spitter to me! hahaha
    Don't be anyone's spitoon! LMAO (is that how you spell that?)
    Great pics :)

6. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Indeed! Camels are great spitters! And its NASTY!

7. missabrat

missabrat Elite Member

Thanks everyone, he is a sweetie, but unfortunately for him he refused to shave LOL He was at a local petting zoo and they have moved on, taking my love with them :( He took a HUGE liking to me, wouldn't leave me alone, but didn't seem to bother anyone else LOL no spitting, just a bit slobbery, but most guys are like that when I am around hehehehe

8. mld

That's too funny, hehehe:D

9. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

If you truly love each other, you won`t let anything or anyone come between you, I`ve learned that much in my relatively short life, I hope it all works out for you both, I may not make it to the wedding, but you have my blessings, send me a postcard from the honeymoon destination...... (Sahara)???

10. Orca

Orca Elite Member

Yeah, he's not even looking directly into your eyes. Not very loving if you ask me :p
    He is cute though. I have a camel named Eddie at a farm around here and he ironically loves the smell of cigarettes.

11. Medium

Medium Elite Member

LOL, Had a donkey in one of my life times, they don't spit, but he did eat a few cigarettes when and if he could...guess he thought it smelt like food.

Cute!

12. venus

venus Founding Member

Thats to funny!!

13. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Just goes to show that, just like us, animals don't always eat what is good for them!

14. mld

Are they Camel cigarettes? :p

15. Medium

Medium Elite Member

LOL, they might have been Camel smokes, can't remember. Yeah I could tell a few crazy Donkey tails...LOL! He thought he was human Merlin, hahaha!