This Disappears When Logged In

Me and My Kiddo's

Discussion in 'Member Photos' started by Wyldrose, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

Went to Edmonton this weekend, the plan was to visit with my friend who lost her baby, but her hubby's Aunt passed away so they where not in the mood for visiters, so still had a nice visit with my sister and went to West Edmonton Mall, worlds largest mall, it has an admusment park, swimming pool, mini golf and undersea adventure with sea lions! My man and I are finally getting married this summer so I'm trying to grow my hair out... lol I bet I chop it all off the first hot day of summer!
    usandsealion.jpg

Attached Files:

2. BarelyBreathing

BarelyBreathing Elite Member

Hey, umm... I think there's some sort of monster eating one of the kid's hair.

Sorry to hear about your friend's losses.

3. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Great photo! Lovely looking family, love the smiles, looks like you guys are having a ball. Cute sea lion :)

I've always wanted to go to the West Edmonton Mall. I was actually born in Edmonton, haven't been there since I was 2.

4. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Awesome looking family :)

5. Jessica90

Jessica90 Elite Member

I do that spend months growing my hair out only to get fed up and chop it my mom didn't let me cut or color my hair growing up it was LONG and blonde until I was in the 10th grade ! Then I chopef it alll off and dyed what ever didn't fit in my poney tail pink lol it hasn't benn long scence I hope you had a ballast ! Ignore mistakes guys I'm on my iPhone and I text faster then it can keep up so it messes stuff up sOmetimes :( ok back to my speech class homework I hate reading !