This Disappears When Logged In

MARS

Discussion in 'Shows and Expos' started by fire2225ems, Sep 15, 2009.

1. fire2225ems

fire2225ems Subscribed User Premium Member

Anyone else planning on going to the show this weekend? If so which day? Maybe we can work a way to meet up.

2. Frognut

Frognut Subscribed User Premium Member

I am planning on going on Saturday. I'm hoping hubby goes with me so I will be relatively good (as I just so happen to have an empty 10g and 20g at the moment!):rolleyes:

I need accessories, and I have made enough stuff lately, so I'm looking to buy things!

If I know how our days usually go, we will get up, get breakfast and head down. We are about 30ish minutes from the fairgrounds.

With all the vendors, I was hoping to be in a position to get another critter (as if I need one), but the construction has reduced my living space to nil - let alone having a safe place for a tank setup. If I need to quarantine any critter I'm in trouble!

But I really want to go Saturday! PM me and I can give you my cell and maybe we can meet up...

3. fire2225ems

I think I want to go Sat morning too. That way I can be home in time for the OU game... ;)

4. angrykitten

angrykitten Elite Member

Hello girls,

I am also going to the Show this weekend! I have been waiting for months for this event!

Unfortunately it will have to be Sunday for me as I work Saturdays and I really can't afford to take the day off.

If any of you, for any reason, ends up going on Sunday, let me know!

5. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

I'm still really up in the air. If I go at all, it may be on Sunday morning.

My baby shower is at my house on Sunday. All day Saturday, Todd and I are house cleaning to get ready. We are also making a dump run first thing in the morning. Sunday I'm to get out of the house for a few hours before the shower while they set up, so that may be my only time to really hit it up.

But I have no money, and I don't need anything but feeders and I think I can make it to the next show on Oct. 3, if not I'll just get some small feeders from Petsmart or something to tide me over. I found out the place from the Havre de Grace show which brings in all the feeders is only 20 mins from my house, just over the PA line in Delta. This is nice, I don't even have to pay to get into the show, I can just call them and they will hold what I need and can pick them up.

6. LovetheBaruu

LovetheBaruu Subscribed User Premium Member

**sniff** pout** wipes tear** Too far away...

7. Frognut

What happened to the road trip?? <pout> <big sigh>

8. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

Sorry- geographically impossible this week-end. :(

9. Draco27

Draco27 Member

I'm kinda new, so yall probly don't know me. But I'll be the bushy headed 16 year old there on saturday haha. Looking for some dart frogs and hopefully some type of vine snake.

10. fire2225ems

You're coming to the Maryland show from Tx? wow! We'll keep an eye out for ya.

I'll be the blonde with the Sooners shirt on. (and Steph, the only reason I knew what I was wearing is that I have an OU shirt on just about every Sat. :p)

11. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

LOL I suspect that he is talking about the show in Arlington Tx, this weekend!

12. fire2225ems

That's what I figured, but had to tease anyways. ;)

13. Frognut

I was wondering if you picked your clothes out a week in advance or what?!?!? But it made it easy to find you! :)

I still can't believe I came home with something!! I love my skink, and I didn't know what they were before the show. When Angrykitten (Monica) asked me to see if they had any, I had to look it up quick so I could find them:eek: (And now I have one!!!)

And mr "grumpy, don't want any more pets, pants" (aka: hubby) - is out there sitting on the computer (next to the tank) talking to George! He's not fooling ANYONE!