This Disappears When Logged In

Marleys Home Progress

Discussion in 'Vivariums' started by gazjd, Jul 30, 2011.

1. gazjd

gazjd Elite Member

hi all, following the advice of many of you i invested in some tiles for marleys home, also iv been "experimenting" with the cardboard background and so far its looking alot better and marley seems to be enjoying his "new and improved" home. Its by no means finished and i still want to get him atleast one more hide and new bowls with a more natural look. Iv also ordered a digital thermometer to get a more accurate temp reading than the analogue exo-terror one i currently use. any suggestions welcome :)

(marley was chilling on a tile but the second i got my phone out to take a pic he decided to scoot of into the tree hide lol)

DSC0000055.jpg

Attached Files:

2. gazjd

gazjd Elite Member

forgot to mention that lid is temporary and im going to be building a nice wooden one very soon :D

3. monkeytechahoo

monkeytechahoo Elite Member

looks nice. We use tile in our leo's tanks and it's so nice to clean. It's just my personal quirk, but I'd add more stuff for Marley to climb on/over. I've got all kinds of rocks/hides and such for all of ours. *lol*

My kids say I do "Six Flags" for every caged creature we have. *lol*

4. gazjd

gazjd Elite Member

iv added more since that pic :) i will get fresh pics up when the missus gets back with the phone lmao

5. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Looks great, nice and clean!

6. goldenjade

goldenjade Active Member

Looking good!