This Disappears When Logged In

male Jungle carpet

Discussion in 'Carpet/Diamond Pythons' started by Bighill_Reptiles, Apr 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bighill_Reptiles

Bighill_Reptiles Elite Member

new Male jungle carpet from My friend Mardy www.mardy.ca I did not need him but i loved his color and temperament so i picked him up as soon as i picked him up and held him for a bit My Wife said ok How much this time lol at this time i hade traded two babies and picked up 4 other snakes and only been at the expo for 1/2 hr she knows me to well on with the pic
    [​IMG]
    he is 6' and one of the calmest pythons that i owen thanks for looking and as always all comments are welcome

2. venus

venus Founding Member

Hes very pretty,,,congrats on the new addition.

3. Bighill_Reptiles

thanks marsha now to find a nice adualt female lol The wife is going to kill me

4. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Great looking snake, congrats on your new addition!

5. Joe

Joe Elite Member

Lovely looking snake, good luck in the quest for a girly :)

6. Disturbedcries87

Disturbedcries87 Elite Member

wow very good looking snake. Im thinking about one but noone around here sells JCP. So i dont know what to do and never bought online before so im quite skeptical on that one because i just dont know where to look mostly. But awesome snake bet your happy.

7. Bighill_Reptiles

Most breeders are good to deal with just get good pic's of mom and dad so you have some sort of idea of what your baby will look like in a few years
    Thanks for all the kind words

8. Disturbedcries87

Any good breeders you know off that deal online?

9. Bighill_Reptiles

I dont know of many in the USA, http://www.exoticjungle.net/ http://www.albinonile.com/ there is a few you can try

10. Lyn'sSteve

Lyn'sSteve Elite Member

I LOVE the color scheme!

Steve

11. Bighill_Reptiles

here is a better pic when he settled in more
    [​IMG]
    and just think my fife neaver handels anyof my snakes

12. Disturbedcries87

WOW hes a beauty very nice jungle didnt realize he was that big in the other picture

13. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

very pretty. i couldn't tell from the first pic that he was that big either. good luck with him and with finding a lady for him. :)

14. Bighill_Reptiles

lol thanks he is just shy of 7' and beautifull boy now the hunt is on for a nice female over three years old

15. Disturbedcries87

How hard is it to breed them would you say??whats your plans with the babies?

16. Bighill_Reptiles

they are not hard at all to breed as long as you give them the rite enviorment and condishions temps thand things like that .we have a full line reptile store in Smiths falls Ont. Canada

17. Disturbedcries87

cool always been interested in that but never really had the guts to try i want a few more years with herps till i try it. you ship reptiles?

18. Bighill_Reptiles

i have not shiped into the USA in years with all the papper work it is a pain in the A$$ but i can if i need to I have a few friends that get the cities papper work pretty fast just piggy back on theres

19. Disturbedcries87

What all must be done in order to be shipped to the USA? i wasnt aware of doing paper work to ship stuff to the US. looking forward to see what female you find for him.

20. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

I didnt realize he was so big from the first pic either! Good luck finding him a lady! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.