This Disappears When Logged In

Macklot Pythons

Discussion in 'Pythons *General*' started by Ace, Apr 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ace

Ace Elite Member

I have had a hard time finding any info on these guys can anyone point me in a good direction?:confused:

2. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member

someone on here had one, though I'll be darned if I can remember who... been a while.

3. shwknight

shwknight Elite Member

Reptiles and Amphibians » Snakes » Python - Macklot's Main Page

They are very closely related to Savus. They are kinda like bigger versions of Savus. Savus get around 5' max, whereas I think Macks get around 8'. Sicne they are so close, I imagine a caresheet for Savus would apply to Macks just as well.(this statment was taken from another forum)

Macklotscare

Freckled Python: Information and Care | Vida Preciosa International, Inc.

Just some of the stuff I found for you:) Hope this is the type of stuff you were looking for ;)

4. Ace

Ace Elite Member

Thanks! I really appreciate it, I had talked to a guy who was selling his and my husband has really been interested in getting a snake but, we have decided against purchasing from him. He said that his little guy was very snappy and tended to bite often (which I know is common for the breed); what really turned us away is that the guy had never taken the snake to the vet and admitted to it having trouble with shedding and other small issues.:mad:

With the vet bills I have for the Iguana's and my dog I am not ready to go and spend more money. When I say that I mean I don't want to have to pay for any extra underlying medical care that could be due to neglect. I am fully prepared to get a fecal float and check up but not ready to basically pay for a rescue type of situation. When he has others that are already interested in the snake.

I am still very interested in these snakes though, you don't see them too often so maybe it's one to add to the wish list.....hehehe the ever growing list......:p

5. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member

Why why why do they call it a fecal float?

as a former Dairy Queen worker, I used to spend my days serving Root Beer floats - this puts a very bad image in my head:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.