This Disappears When Logged In

Lost Snake.

Discussion in 'Help *General*' started by Anthony14, Feb 25, 2010.

1. TamJam

TamJam Elite Member

Were you holding him in your bed when you fell asleep? He would most likely be inside the mattress if he could possibly get inside there. Turn it over and check.

2. Anthony14

Anthony14 Elite Member

Yeah I have heard some stories about unfortunate snakes, such as houses with missing vent covers, they get in and are found years later in the furnace.

Anyways, I will keep looking, he should come out eventually, if he is still alive, which is most likely because my house is warm.

No I was downstairs and had the fireplace cranked..I guess the warmth made me fall asleep..I was not even tired, ugh! :p

3. TamJam

TamJam Elite Member

The fireplace???? Ooooooh.....no, I sure hope not.

4. IguanaMom

IguanaMom Elite Member

LaLa & I are rooting for you !!

I will pray & cross everythin I can, LaLa has 2 goofy toes that cross each over so maybe she's doing that for you:)

Nat & LaLA

5. Anthony14

Anthony14 Elite Member

Still no sign hes anywhere in my house..like he vanished into thin air.

6. purplemuffin

purplemuffin Elite Member

Check in clothes too! If any pants, anything has been left out or even is still hung up that they can get to they love to find the tightest little places! I still feel like the snake is in that very room he escaped in, it's true they don't go very far unless they really need to!

7. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

If you were in a chair or a couch it is quite possible that the snake is down inside it. Most have a cloth bottom and the snake may be down in there.

8. NowAndNever91

NowAndNever91 Elite Member

Have you found your snake yet? :( I hope you find it I'd hate it if I lost any of my babys...hope you find him/her if you haven't already!

9. Anthony14

Anthony14 Elite Member

Hey guys, i found him about 2 weeks ago, he had finally come out to look for water due to shedding because he was in a room with a tiled floor and got no humidity. It was a terrible shed and i needed to soak him a bunch of times. Anyways, he has fed 3 times since then and is hungry again haha.

Also sorry for not informing you guys, I was having computer problems.

10. purplemuffin

purplemuffin Elite Member

Yayy!!!! I'm so happy for you!! :)

11. IguanaMom

IguanaMom Elite Member

YAHOO!! Im so happy you found him!!!

Nat & LaLA

12. MamaGwynn

MamaGwynn Elite Member

Oh that is great news!!!!

13. Frognut

Frognut Subscribed User Premium Member

I'm so glad you found him!! I hope you lectured him on the dangers of wandering away!!!! :p

14. IguanaMom

IguanaMom Elite Member

Yes and Spank his butt!:eek:
    Just kidding

Nat & LaLa