This Disappears When Logged In

looking

Discussion in 'Help *General*' started by Ryan, Dec 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryan

Ryan Elite Member

im looking for a relatively cheap lizard that likes to be held, is small, and can live for a long time, and that can eat fruits and vegetables anyone have any ideas

2. Demonic_Rage

Demonic_Rage Elite Member

I would say a bearded Dragon the stay fairly small. Eat vegietable. And live for about 10 years. They love to be handled. And do some of the craziest things. They go for about 30 or 40 dollers. Unless you get in the morps then it can get pretty costly.

3. CodyW

CodyW Elite Member

Beardies are a pretty big endeavor. They do eat veggies but they can also eat crix by the truckloads.

Im very biased but I definately recommend a crested gecko. Or really any gecko for that matter. The cresteds eat fruits and veggies usually offered in baby food form. There life span is long and are easily acclimated to handling. If you are interested you can ask questions in the crested gecko forum or just get ahold of me.

4. venus

venus Founding Member

I agree, if you are looking for something low maintanence not expensive to carefore, then a gecko is the way to go. Beardies require veggies crickets and special lightening and would need a fairly large tank once adulthood is reached.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.