This Disappears When Logged In

Looking To Film Someone's Pet Monitor In Florida For Student Film

Discussion in 'Monitors' started by ralphw11, Aug 10, 2017.

1. ralphw11

ralphw11 New Member

Hi everyone,

My name is Ralph Woollcombe. I am a student from the UK doing a Masters in "Directing and Producing Science and Natural History". I will be making a 10 minute film at the end of this year on different reptiles in Florida. Part of my film will look at Nile monitors living in and around the city of Miami. I am planning my film at the moment and have booked to come 15th September to 15th October.

I need to find someone with a pet Nile monitor as I want to film close-up shots of eyes, tongue etc. If anyone here has a monitor in Florida and would be happy to be part of my film or knows someone who might be able to help me it would be much appreciated

I have included a link to our course - we are the first ever class and are hoping to set a really high standard for the years to come.

Students Enjoy Q&A of a Lifetime with Sir David Attenborough | National Film and Television School

Thank you,
    Ralph Woollcombe

2. Darkbird

Darkbird Elite Member

You might have a bit of a search, if I remember correctly, niles are no longer legal to keep there, so you may have to find someone that had some before they changed the laws, or maybe try a zoo.

AmityReptiles likes this.