This Disappears When Logged In

Looking for Pacman Frog Owners' Opinions and Knowledge!

Discussion in 'Horned Frogs' started by FrostGSX, Dec 17, 2014.

1. FrostGSX

FrostGSX New Member

Not sure if this is the right thread exactly...But I'm looking for anyone that owns a Pacman Frog. I originally really wanted a Chinese Water Dragon...But finances are extremely tight and it'd take a lot to build an enclosure for one. So, I was looking around and found the Pacman Frog. They're very adorable and appealing to me plus they give a bit of experience dealing with humidity, which helps later on if I get a water dragon, so I'd love to know what your experience is with the little guys. Thanks in advance!

2. AKFROG

AKFROG New Member

I have a Pacman Frog I've had for a year. I have read every where to feed them night crawlers. I can't get them here and have been feeding him crickets all along. He seems to be doing fine. I dust them with Reptivite and ReptoCal. I live in the capital of Alaska, Juneau. The population is only about 32,000 people. We are probably the smallest as far as population goes of any capital city of any state in the United Sates..

Last edited: Jan 5, 2015
  3. LizardsOfPrey

LizardsOfPrey New Member

I think you should just feed him crickets or some meal worms as a baby. These thing get pretty big and will need to eat mice when full grown and sometimes even when there at a teen age. Again these frogs will not need a fancy enclosure but you will need at least a 10 or 20 gallon tank when there full grown. But if you are into big frogs eating mice, then I suggest you should look up a pixe frog those things get a little bigger but there worth it. Only feed pac man frogs when they are baby's and when you do, don't dig them up from your back yard!