This Disappears When Logged In

Looking for a Reputable Ball Python Breeder in MD

Discussion in 'Ball Pythons' started by angrykitten, Feb 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Most vendors at shows will not give you a written guarantee. After all once you walk out the door there is no way of telling what you are going to do with the animal. You may decide to leave it in a hot or cold car while you go out to a movie! (just an example).
    Not necessarily. Even the best breeder can have a health problem, though those snakes doesn't usually go for sale.
    Relax and enjoy the show! You will find the snake that is right for you.

2. angrykitten

angrykitten Elite Member

Merlin,
    I know...I am obsessing over it. Believe me: I am trying to relax!
    BTW, while thoroughly investigating the net, I found a breeder who had 2009 babies! They were born this January, but unfortunately they were already sold. He has 100% heterozygous Albinos born end of December 2008. He offers 30 days health guarantee. He breeds just high quality ball pythons.
    Anyway, I will try to chill out!!

3. Maya

Maya Elite Member

You will find Morphs at the herp show. Just look at all the babies several times. You have to get there early. I was surprised at the number of Herp enthusiasts. The guy I got it from looked decent, smiled (no ripping muscles or tatoos-sorry nothing against those really) and knew a lot about his babies. He had a clean display with stacks of lucite boxes with lids and individual lights/heaters. Tiberius is a Pastel, he also had a Mojave that was my second choice. I am not big on albinos, and those that are a little too colorful. If you don't fall in love, you always have the online choice. I didn't worry so much, I was excited and decided I will take it home and give it my best shot of taking care of it. You are a mom you will do your best. I am glad you are thinking of a ball with your 3-year old. Enjoy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.