This Disappears When Logged In

Looking for a home for a loving male ig

Discussion in 'Adoptions' started by iguanalady2, May 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iguanalady2

iguanalady2 Member

I live in Marysville Calif. and I rescue iggies. Today I took in a male who needs a loving home. He is headed for U.C. Davis vet Hospital later this week to get a complete checkup. If you live in the area and would be interested please contact me at iguanalady2@myway.com. Please be aware that Free Loader (his name) really is a females ig. He has been know to bit Males. My name is Carol and I really hope someone out there will give this little guy a good home. I would keep him but I have a male named Roofas and he don't like other males and then I have a female too.

2. Dominick

Dominick Founding Member

Hi Carol-

Please try listing your iguana at www.greenigsociety.org on their adoption board.

Also, when you go to UCDavis, send my regards to Dr. Annaliese Strunk.

3. iguanalady2

iguanalady2 Member

Thanks Dominick, I will when I go down on the 13th to see her. She is taking care of my baby girl. The male I was looking for a good home was a rescue and as it turned out I ended up taking him today. The people we took him from was very mean to him and he took a turn for the worse and he passed on this afternoon. He was **** a good little guy. They will run some test to find out what happen. My heart has died today for Free Loader. But thank you Dominick.
    Carol in tears for Free Loader

4. Lyn

Lyn Elite Member

OH how Sad Carol...my heart and prayers are with you today....Lyn

5. IggieZ.

IggieZ. Elite Member

Im sooo sorry Carol to hear about this.
    Its disheartning to hear when people are mean to their pets!
    You are in Iggie and my thoughts and prayers.

6. SurvivorSteph

SurvivorSteph Subscribed User Premium Member

Carol, I'm so sorry to hear about Free Loader... Gil sends sympathy head bobs, and I'll be praying for you.

7. iguanalady2

iguanalady2 Member

Thank you all very much. I feel so bad for not being able to get my hands on him sooner than I did. If I had listened to my heart and went out to check on him sooner Free Loader would still be here. I know that from now I will make double sure that the next person really is taking care of my little buddy. I just won't take there word on it.

On the other hand my big boy Roofas is doing really great. He sleep in my bed because he's so spoiled.

Thank you everyone
    Carol

8. Venomous

Venomous Member

aww carol.. im so sorry...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.