This Disappears When Logged In

Look What the Fedex Man Brought Me!

Discussion in 'HH General Discussion' started by CryHavoc17, Aug 1, 2013.

1. CryHavoc17

CryHavoc17 Elite Member

So exited! My band spanking new boaphile cage got here today! It is the 421 coupe with a radient heat panel installed. 4x2x1 in feet. I installed my own lighting (LED aquarium strip) and am using my own thermostat for the panel. This sucker is 100x times more beautiful then I thought it would be! Its going to be housing Lucy, my 16 year old normal female ball python. I'm going to post a comprehensive product review in a couple of weeks to give people whorare considering boaphile plastics some more information.

20130801_143724.jpg

2. Katsura

Katsura Elite Member

I would looove to get a review on these cages. I was looking into getting a boaphile plastics rack system for my snakes so I would love to know how boaphile products are.

And on a side note, I applaud you for having a 16 year old ball python. I know that seems kinda dumb but I rarely ever hear of people with snakes that old. Most people don't hang onto them for very long at least from what I've seen.

3. CryHavoc17

CryHavoc17 Elite Member

All props go to my girlfriend emily. I refer to lucy on herpcenter as my snake because Ive made most of the husbandry decisions and taken over most of the care since she moved in with me last year, but Emily deserves all the credit for Lucy's health amd longevity. Lucy was was her 5th birthday present and she's been extremely well kept ever since

4. CryHavoc17

CryHavoc17 Elite Member

I will say this: the craftsmanship on my cage is outstanding. I expected it to be nice, this is over the top. You can tell jeff has been over every inch of these cages to create the perfect design. However, it was a very long wait for my cage and Jeffs customer service/sales skills are pretty terrible. That's all I can say about it for now until I can really get a feel for the cages functionality