This Disappears When Logged In

Look What Followed Me Home!

Discussion in 'Common/Red Tail Boa' started by Wyldrose, Mar 21, 2014.

1. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

I Found an add for a 1 year old red tail, comes with his 10 gallon enclosure... Yeah I had to, couldn't risk the poor thing living in a 10 gal for much longer...

Anyways he probably is closer to 4-6 months old not 1 year, late 2013 baby. He is a male and not a red tail, he is a BCI. So meet Onyx!

048-8.jpg

He is not in the 10 gallon any more and never will! When I purchased Gojira's adult enclosure I picked up two with the plan to rescue a second boa for that empty tank. He has some growing to do before he can move into his adult home, so he gets to live in my quarantine tank in my room for a bit :)

2. jaydsr2887

jaydsr2887 Elite Member

glad to see he is in good hands now....

3. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

Congrats on the new addition! He's a nice looking little guy :)

4. EriksExotics

EriksExotics Elite Member

I personally would believe closer to 1 year old than 4-6 months. Only based on how all of my youngins are growing so you could definitely be correct :)

Wow!! This just made me realize that my Hypo is almost 1 year old. Crazy stuff!

Congrats! You really don't see Imperators with that much red in their tails! They've usually got that ugly brownish - redish color going on.. Congrats! If his beauty is too much for you to handle, feel free to send him this way ;)

5. jaydsr2887

jaydsr2887 Elite Member

all this talk of snakes on here is making me want to try one out..... might look into a corn soon.....

6. EriksExotics

EriksExotics Elite Member

A fair warning If you ever consider Boas...

They're extremely addictive!

7. jaydsr2887

jaydsr2887 Elite Member

ill just stay away from the things that can over power me and possibly swallow me whole haha (I know its an exaggeration though)

8. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

He ate an adult mouse last night :) I love when they eat that first meal.