This Disappears When Logged In

Look How My Bud Changed!

Discussion in 'Arachnids General' started by wildheart, Jun 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wildheart

wildheart Elite Member

I think it is absolutely amazing how my T's change after almost every molt! It is like receiving a new present every time.:D

My Panama Blond - Psalmopoeus Pulcher

Then:
    [​IMG]

Now:
    [​IMG]

2. Kendalle

Kendalle Elite Member

aw neat!

3. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

Linky, you are a very good parent. All of your t's look amazing, please keep the pics coming.

4. shwknight

shwknight Elite Member

I agree :)
    ummm...no :p

5. Ace

Ace Elite Member

He is cute!
    And Steve how many more times to I have to tell you to hush before you get it? ROFL :) :) :)

6. wildheart

wildheart Elite Member

No - NO - NO NEVER call a T a he, well not mine! I've had so much bad luck, ended up every time with a male and then they die after 2 years and I am in tears!

My Panama is a SHE!!!! And will be with me for 20 years!:) (I hope)

7. Kendalle

Kendalle Elite Member

I hope so too

8. shwknight

shwknight Elite Member

[​IMG]

9. Ace

Ace Elite Member

Wild heart I'M SORRY lol I didn't even think about it I have this weird habit of calling any animal a he, believe me my dog is scarred and needs a lot of therapy because of it lol!

10. Beardie

Beardie Elite Member

She really is beautiful!
    I'm with you on that one, Ace! Lmao!

11. wildheart

wildheart Elite Member

THAT is just mean!:(

12. David McConley

Linky, I am on your side. I hate the fact that male T's only live for such a short time also. SOME people just don't appreciate the beauty of these amazing creatures. :rolleyes:

13. Beardie

Beardie Elite Member

I was just kidding, hence the lol and ;) at the end of it. Sorry...

14. wildheart

wildheart Elite Member

15. David McConley

Beardie, I was just joking also. I don't hold a person's preferences against them. I just like having a little fun. Just read some of the interaction between Stefan(Murrindindi) and myself and you will see. I apologize if I made you think I was upset.

16. David McConley

Beardie- Sorry again! For some reason I keep calling you Bearded Dragon and I don't know why. Sorry :D

17. David McConley

Justin- My computer is the one that keeps switching your name. It keeps turning it into Bearded Dragon, sorry.

18. shwknight

shwknight Elite Member

LOL That's the auto correct. It thinks when you type Justins screen name that you mean it as short for bearded dragon ;)

19. David McConley

Thanks, I just thought it was being a pain in the you know what. Being the technophobe I am, I was at a loss. I think from now on though, I will just call him Justin.

20. Beardie

Beardie Elite Member

Lol! It does that a lot. I love joking around too. Just see some of the interactions between Steph, Kelly, Steve, and I! My mistake! It seemed as if you two were upset at me! Just call me Justin, fine with me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.