This Disappears When Logged In

Little Creeper Almost Escaped!

Discussion in 'Garter & Water snakes' started by annarawrr, Dec 8, 2011.

1. annarawrr

annarawrr Elite Member

tumblr_lvwdyeuiBs1qco7kmo1_400.jpg

Came out to the living room at 2.30am for a quick smoke to find Preshuz sitting on top of his tank! I didn't realize that the hole I made in his tank cover was big enough to let him through! Put him in a temporary tank until I fix it tomorrow. Enjoy this festive picture of the escapee!

2. hennisntacanibal

hennisntacanibal Elite Member

Uh-oh! Haha I almost had an escape the other day with my ball python. Hubby found him with only the tip of his tail left in his tank...

3. Kernel

Kernel Elite Member

I was feeding snakes this past monday and right before I was about to open my largest ball python's (Rocky) cage I noticed him coiled up on top of my HD tv. The tv is mounted up really close to the ceiling too. I figured out how he got out of the cage and fixed it, but I don't know how he managed to get up there.

4. justor

justor Elite Member

Close call. Good thing you caught him in the act!

Nice x-mas tree by the way XD

5. Moshpitrockchick

Moshpitrockchick Subscribed User Premium Member

Sneaky little monsters...I had a female Tokay that could get out of any cage configuration I could come up with. The male never left the cage but she was constantly running across my walls.

6. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Glad you found him before he got away!
    You are ahead of me, I still haven't decorated for the Holidays!

7. annarawrr

annarawrr Elite Member

I'm the sort of person who gets into the spirit of Christmas around June XD The tree went up on the first of December!

8. hennisntacanibal

hennisntacanibal Elite Member

I know what you mean about the Christmas spirit! I start listening to the music the day after Thanksgiving and this year I've already bought TWO Christmas outfits for my little girl. :)

9. annarawrr

annarawrr Elite Member

Haha I keep getting emotional about the fact that it's Preshuz and Killer's first Christmas :D Can't wait for my ig to get bigger so I can put little Santa hats on him and wrap him in tinsel! XD

10. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Little girls and Holiday outfits were always my favorite things, now we just finished buying the prom dress, next dress will be the wedding dress!

11. Komododragon12

Komododragon12 Elite Member

My corn snake nearly just escaped! I peekind into my closet to monitor her cage and noticed that her clips weren't on! I went in and put them on and realized that Kamin was hiding in the corner on top of the lip they put in glass aquariums! a few more seconds, and she could of pushed it up! Lol...

12. annarawrr

annarawrr Elite Member

I think the holiday season is distracting everyone! XD

13. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

That is why we stress having the cage secure.
    If there IS a way out,....
    The little buggers will find it!

14. annarawrr

annarawrr Elite Member

I know that now! I had two pets escape in two days because I was really stressed out and forgetful. Hopefully it never happens again!