This Disappears When Logged In

leo's tail 95% better!

Discussion in 'Herp Health' started by MoLdYpOtAtOe, Dec 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoLdYpOtAtOe

MoLdYpOtAtOe Elite Member

I am very happy! my rescued leo's tail is now 95 percent better and is slowly getting larger. The only thing I can see is a slight red blotch of skin healing. yet it's under the skin that is healing. I guess the last shed really helped him.

Thanks everyone for your help!

Pics are to come when I can get my digicam after the snow and ice stops falling.

2. steel rip

steel rip Elite Member

awwww, thats great news, glad to hear he's on the mend, can't wait to see pics of the little guy :D

3. Leslie

Leslie Active Member

Glad to hear the healing is going well! I've been wondering, I see a fairly defined line pattern across my leos where the tail meets the torso, I think it's a lot darker yellow than any other part of their pigment, and I've been wondering if this is sort of their "break point" should they end up dropping their tail. Does anyone know if my assumption is correct? Sorry, I know I could probably do my own research and read more books but it just came to mind this morning as I was watching my two favourite new pals..

4. furryscaly

furryscaly Elite Member

Could be. Unlike some lizards, I think leos only have one spot where the tail can break off. I think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.