This Disappears When Logged In

Ky-Lin Sketch

Discussion in 'Childrens Pythons' started by DarkMagician207, Apr 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

hahaha!! that makes sense now what it is. :D well it sort of was a type of reflective surface with that part of the watch. wow i never would've guessed that is what it was if you didn't say anything! lol. :p i'm enjoying working on the pic and i'm more than happy to share the process with everyone. after reading a suggestion about a branch i think i may see how that works out. it might look nicer on the pic. i do have some things i have to fix on it but that will have to be for another day.

2. deltro_star

deltro_star Elite Member

Great Artwork! I agree that the random scale technique will really showcase your skills more especially when color is added.

3. steel rip

steel rip Elite Member

Its great DM, you done a fantastic job, if I get the chance I might try and draw Tolkein or Ozzy :D

I have days where I can draw well and others where I can't its weird, I have to be really in the mood.

4. DarkMagician207

thats the same with me! sometimes i just don't feel like doing anything. but most times when i start something i usually try to give myself the motivation to finish it even if it takes a little while. i have to be in the mood to draw as well. :)

5. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

You just have to wait for your Muse! :D
    Now imagine art as a job where you have to draw on demand!

6. DarkMagician207

yea i had thought about that. i originally wanted to do art as my job but though i love art and i love drawing, painting and things like that i have to be motivated or it just doesn't happen. :)

7. jacky

jacky Moderated Status

Let's see some more of Ky-Lin! Is it finished? I would love to see it! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.