This Disappears When Logged In

Krycek Updates, 1 Year Later

Discussion in 'Green Iguanas' started by hcfwesker, Jan 13, 2013.

1. hcfwesker

hcfwesker Elite Member

Yeah, it's kinda been awhile since I added any updates. For those interested here's my buddy after a year and 4 months of rescuing him from the evil minions at PetDepot lol

_______

Here was was about a year and 2 months ago just before moving into his new home I custom built. He was so tiny :D

2yxgo6x.jpg

And here we are with current pics ...

_______

Just striking a pose for the camera.

2my0oxv.jpg

_______

Chillin out after a little mist spray session during a recent shedding, and hangin out under his humidifier

2u4psgh.jpg

________

Extreme Close-Up!!!!

jq179e.jpg

Yeah, this is pretty much his favorite spot to be when out of his terraium lol

21kz440.jpg

Taking everything out piece by piece during a cleaning/sanitize scrub down, while he watches from above.

2l2yhv.jpg

From snout to tail he is getting close to 3 feet long already. Which means it's gonna be time to draw up plans for a new terrarium soon, or expansions, which thankfully I designed the original one to be simply added onto in the future, but would require a temporary cage for him to be put in. So debating on just building from scratch and perhaps selling the original one.

thanx for looking :)

Attached Files:

2. Congo1986

Congo1986 Member

Nice! I love seeing pictures from when they were tiny, and then pics of them later!

3. Really

Really Elite Member

He is adorable! He is about the size of my Tazumal. When you redo your cage, replace the dial thermometer/hygrometer (can't tell which it is) with a digital one. The dials are known to be inaccurate.

4. justor

justor Elite Member

Nice lookin ig. I like the name too, I'm a big x-files fan lol.

5. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

One point. You really should not be letting him get on top of your head. That puts them in what they see as a dominant position over you.
    Plus as he gets bigger it is quite dangerous. If he starts to lose balance and hooks those claws in your face or even your eye it will not be pretty.

6. Dominick

Dominick Founding Member

Agree with Merlin. Definitely NOT a good idea for him to be "comfortable" on your head. Even at 5 feet long and 23 pounds Rex will still try to climb to the top of your head and it hurts! LOL

Otherwise, he looks wonderful and is growing well!

7. Thor

Thor Elite Member

I dont let mine on my head either. He did chose my face to climb on last week though. When I get home from work he usually comes to the edge of his shelf and jumps on my arm, but I was kneeled over a bit grabbing something and he then decided my face was a good place to land on. I had a few scratches lol.