This Disappears When Logged In

Kratos Pictures!

Discussion in 'Herp Photos' started by SomethingClever, Jan 12, 2012.

1. DwarvenChef

DwarvenChef Elite Member

We are awaiting a batch of eggs to hatch from a local breeder. Both orange/red parents but one is a leatherback and one normal. We have been told the kids look great from this pair and from playing with the parents I believe it.

Yours just reminds me of those that we are waiting for :) Looks great :)

2. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

Yea nice photos for sure. Doesn't make me want another one but very nice looking Beardie.
    Wish I could take photos of my little Red Ackies. Too reclusive yet.

3. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

4. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

I've never seen a corner clamp! Good father's day gift for hubby.

5. Merlin

They are great foir holding frames together for doors or windows.
    When I build I use two of them to hold side panels at 90 degrees while the glue dries and to run the screws into place.

6. GoldDust

GoldDust Well-Known Member

What a stunning guy!

7. SomethingClever

SomethingClever Elite Member

So he is all moved in to his new home, and this is how i found him sleeping last night. weirdo.

120th7l.jpg

Attached Files:

8. mld

That is different for a beardie! Be careful, you don't want him to fall, do you have any branches for basking.

9. Merlin

How the dickens did he get up there? Is that background textured?

10. SomethingClever

It's wallpaper with little imprints of plants, somehow he has managed to cling to it, even now... And he actually has already fallen off it, i am gonna get him some stuff to climb on so he stops on the background. He is definitely a different kinda beardie lol.

11. methos75

methos75 Elite Member

That breadie doesn't look nearly angry enough to be named Kratos LMAO

12. SomethingClever

He is actually very sweet. He has never once tried to bite me or anything, plus i think kratos might be a girl... so i may be doin a name change lol.

13. mld

I think you should name him Spiderman!

14. SomethingClever

That's what my fiance said! haha

15. Wolfbandit

Wolfbandit Elite Member

What an adorable beardie! Do you know what the parents look like and/or have pictures of them? Beardies seem to go through very dramatic color changes as they age. My trans girl was pink/purple/blue when I got her, and now she's gorgeous shades of yellow/green/pink/blue. My citrus x german giant looked like a 'normal' beardie when I got her, and she's lightened up a considerable amount since then!

Gosh, I love beardies. I hate the fact that I may be selling my citrus girl =[ As for my trans.... I don't think I'll be able to part with her, despite moving to an apartment.

You make me want another beardie! You can never have enough of these little guys!