This Disappears When Logged In

Kratos Pictures!

Discussion in 'Herp Photos' started by SomethingClever, Jan 12, 2012.

1. SomethingClever

SomethingClever Elite Member

So i take a lot of pics of my little beardie, and decided i'd make a thread here for them. Hope you enjoy!

IMG_2891.jpg
    IMG_2860.jpg
    IMG_2879.jpg
    IMG_2881.jpg
    IMG_2883.jpg
    IMG_2892.jpg
    IMG_2893.jpg
    His set up

IMG_2894.jpg

Attached Files:

2. BarelyBreathing

BarelyBreathing Elite Member

I saw this these pictures and I said (out loud) "Oh wow!" Now that's saying something, because I don't even like bearded dragons. This guy is just awesome, though!

3. agassizi

agassizi Member

Wow he is gorgeous! I've been debating whether i want a beardie for a while now and as soon as i saw these pics i knew i had made up my mind :) again, gorgeous.

4. Swimmer522

Swimmer522 Elite Member

Oh my goodness look at his colors!!! They are absolutley beautiful!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited and can't wait for my baby! I'm getting one from Nitro sometime in late Feb!

5. ToriH

ToriH Elite Member

Oh wow! He is absolutely adorable! What kind of morph is he? Obviously a red, but what's the name of it?

6. Wynd

Wynd Elite Member

So beautiful! :x

7. SomethingClever

Oh wow... you're comments really warmed my heart, BEST compliment we have gotten!

agassizi you totally should! One of my favorite animals by far, totally happy if kratos helped with your decision :D

As for his morph i'm not sure. We got him from some local "breeder" on CL. He says Kratos is a tangerine tiger, which i have no clue. He had some reds, citrus, leather back, and german giant babies all in the same tank. When i asked what kratos was, he went back and forth on what he though he was, horrible system if you ask me lol.

Barelybreathing, thank you! That honestly means a LOT to me. He is my pride and joy so hearing that really made my night.

Thanks again guys!

8. ToriH

ToriH Elite Member

Well whatever he is, he's gorgeous! How big is he?

9. SomethingClever

Six inches nose to tip of tail :)

10. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

What a gorgeous little baby,:x can't wait to see the little cutie grow and see if those colors intensify!

11. Jflores

Jflores Elite Member

WoW, its coloration is simply amazing, congrats on such an amazing addition. I also look forward to seeing how it looks as it grows up.

12. BarelyBreathing

BarelyBreathing Elite Member

I'm totally looking forward to seeing more pictures.

13. SomethingClever

The odd thing is, those colors don't usually come out unless i take a pic with the flash on, or if he is in the bath. I think i have more pics of him i can post, i'll have to check.

14. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

That's not unusual. The lighting in most of our homes is not really concerned with correct colors.
    The light from the flash is.
    My normal cornsnake in the room light looks drab. But in the flash photo or sunlight he is a pretty orange.

15. SomethingClever

Ok so first we will do the bad camera quality pics lol

352lkeb.jpg
    Investigating his water bowl
    o6i5w4.jpg
    saying "dad.... stop" lol
    rbiom0.jpg

Now for the better ones

These two are from when we first got him, so tiny.
    photo4.jpg
    IMG_2833.jpg

These i took this morning, right after he woke up :D
    IMG_2898.jpg
    IMG_2900.jpg

Attached Files:

16. mld

Very cute little beardie, looks like he has lots of personality!

just a little note, that little cactus isn't going to hold his weight much longer;), suggest a larger basking surface.

17. SomethingClever

Oh i know, everything in his tank is temporary. Just got him some rocks (he has a bigger one in the tank to bask on), and that cactus is a temporary replacement for his tree he had which broke. He likes to sleep clinging to something so i just put that in there for now.

18. mld

Good thing its not a real one, he's hugging that pretty good lol;)

19. SomethingClever

Lol yeah, he is very strong. He would cling to his tree all night, i always wondered how he didn't fall in his sleep lol.

20. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

He is so cute! Thanks for sharing :)