This Disappears When Logged In

Kinda Cute !!!

Discussion in 'Kingsnakes' started by Mooks, Jun 3, 2009.

1. SurvivorSteph

SurvivorSteph Subscribed User Premium Member

Cisco tagged me a few weeks back. I was surprised. It didn't leave a mark and it felt like Linky described... just a bit of a shock.

I've only been handling Cisco once a week, so I'll make you a deal Mooks... I'll handle him more if you handle Rocky more. Deal? ;-)

2. wildheart

wildheart Elite Member

That sounds like a very good deal!:D It gets easier and easier and it really feels awesome being so close to them.

3. Mooks

Mooks Well-Known Member

:)

Well l guess l might have to do just that...but not at the moment Rockys in blue and has just regurgitate his last meal..think possibly because he was in blue...

Will let ye know if successful...

4. wildheart

wildheart Elite Member

As long as you know, I do NOT forget. grin2.gif

Just joking, no pressure at all.:p

Attached Files:

5. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member

I should have been committed years ago.

6. Mooks

Mooks Well-Known Member

rocksshed35in25thJuly2008.jpg

Heres Rocky...ooops dammit should have been in it at the time of the pic...maybe next week...:D

Attached Files:

7. wildheart

wildheart Elite Member

LAUGHINGTEERS-1.gif

Very Funny!:rolleyes:

Attached Files:

8. Mooks

Mooks Well-Known Member

;)

Sorry my dear wildheart l havent been too good healthwise recently and had family probs...were cleaning the reps out on Monday hopefully..
    Very hectic here big family...
    So with any luck l hope to get a quick pic before he trys to eat my arm from the finger up...:D

Cheers...

9. wildheart

wildheart Elite Member

Sorry to hear about your health and problems.:(

You know it is not a have to, to hold Rocky, a display snake is also nice.;)

..... But, I know you will love holding him even if it is just for a few moments.:)