This Disappears When Logged In

Killer

Discussion in 'Over the Rainbow' started by Jade, Dec 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jade

Jade Supporting Member

not a herp but he lived in the herproom my Ginuea pig Killer passed today, he was fine yesterday so he must have been hiding that he was sick but when i went to fill his waterbottle i noticed he was acting lathargic and i took him out and he coulded stand straight or keep his head up after that he just kept going downhill he was about 7-8 years old

2. venus

venus Founding Member

Oh Jade, I am so sorry. Its hard to lose a pet of any kind and I am sure he is up there taking care of all animals we have lost.

3. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

sorry to hear about yur loss. its tough. i had a guinea pig too and i lost him when he was only 4 years old. they're neat pets. :)

4. Herpmom

Herpmom Elite Member

Aww Jade, I so sorry to hear about your loss. :(

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

5. Jem_Scout

Jem_Scout Elite Member

So Sorry Jade! (((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))

6. Bitis Gabonica

Bitis Gabonica Elite Member

So sorry to hear about your loss. :( He had a good life though, and at 7-8 yrs was an old boy!

7. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

I'm sorry to hear that Jade. My son's GP passed about the same way and same age. It may just be an old age thing.

8. steel rip

steel rip Elite Member

Soo sorry Jade, :( thinking of you,

9. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

Jade, I'm terribly sorry to hear about Killer. As things are so scary with Talyn now, the reality of losing a pet seems so much closer. I really feel for you!!

I wish you a lot of strength and courage.

10. Tammy

Tammy Subscribed User Premium Member

I am so sorry for your loss. Guinea Pigs are one of my favorite animals and I have had many as pets. They are so awesome and easy to love. What a wonderful, long life Killer had.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.