This Disappears When Logged In

Khorne, My First Snake.

Discussion in 'Corn Snakes' started by Khorne, Mar 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Khorne

Khorne Well-Known Member

20140305_204459.jpg DSCN5341.JPG
    How old would you say he is, and the Morph? I know its an albino morph, but thats about it.

2. MorganLeFay

MorganLeFay Elite Member

He's beautiful! Congrats :)

3. OrchidPal

OrchidPal Elite Member

Very handsome snake. :D Looks like an amel. The little bit of belly looks interesting. May have a bit more going on. Can you get a belly shot? I would guess you have a corn hatched in summer of 2013. (Just a guess)

4. Jflores

Jflores Elite Member

Very cool looking little corn snake you got there. Sadly I am horrible at identifying corn snakes so I'll let the Veterans handle that part :">

5. Khorne

Khorne Well-Known Member

Heres another one of just his head sticking out of the hide. I'll get some more once I get an opportunity to hold him again (Cant now, he's still hungry from a mouse that was to small) DSCN5374.JPG

6. Khorne

Khorne Well-Known Member

More Pics! He's finally ok with me, he'll just slither around when he sees me instead of just hiding, and he's finally drinking in front of me.
    DSCN5500.JPG DSCN5503.JPG DSCN5504.JPG DSCN5505.JPG DSCN5506.JPG DSCN5506.JPG DSCN5509.JPG DSCN5509.JPG DSCN5509.JPG DSCN5512.JPG

7. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

He is a very cute little amel(aka red albino). I think he is 1year to 18 months old. Nice bright colors he will be a good looking adult!

8. MentalMilkSNakes

MentalMilkSNakes Active Member

Pretty snake. Here's a picture of my Okeetee corn Big Worm/Earl. CAM00167.jpg

9. RiverShark

RiverShark Member

Does this cool looking guy happen to be named after the Almighty Blood God :p

10. Khorne

Khorne Well-Known Member

Yup, named after the Blood God himself after considering several Myan gods. I also considered naming him Nurgle, but it just didnt seem right. He's also got a nice blood red color on his back after the last shed, so the name really fits.

11. KelloggCornsnakes

KelloggCornsnakes Established Member

Pretty! I don't know how old he is. Where did you buy him?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.