This Disappears When Logged In

Juvi Iguana

Discussion in 'Adoptions' started by Moshpitrockchick, Jun 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moshpitrockchick

Moshpitrockchick Subscribed User Premium Member

I really hate to have to do this, but I know that it is for the better. I have 3 iguanas, each in his own enclosure, but I do not have time for all of them. My youngest would benefit the best from a new home. He came to us in pretty bad shape, and he has grown like a weed, but we haven't got the time to socialize him. He is still very young. Only about 8 inches snout to vent. He is a little fiesty but he has never bit, only whipped a little. We aren't sure if he is male or female, but we've been calling him Marvin since we got him in January. We think that some of his attitude may be from the other larger iguanas that share a room with him. He is a good weight, parasite free, eating like a pig, and shedding like mad. He does have a slight 'defect' When he was younger he broke the second toe on each of his front feet and now he cannot use them. They shed fine and don't get into the way, but they sit a little akward. It doesnt hinder his climbing or anything.
    Marvin will not just go to the first person to call dibs on him. Although I do not have time to raise him myself I still care about him alot and will ask alot of questions to determine that he is going to the right home. I would prefer not to ship but it can be negotiated. We would be willing to drive to meet someone part way possibly.
    I don't have pictures right now, but if you are interested then please ask me and I will get pix.
    Oh by the way I am located in spokane washington.
    Thankyou,
    Lacey

2. jazzi

jazzi New Member

i am really interested in your iguana...will you ship and can you send pictures to jelenerenai@yahoo.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.