This Disappears When Logged In

Just a Pic of Me

Discussion in 'Member Photos' started by Blitz, Apr 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blitz

Blitz Elite Member

2. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member

What's wrong with being a dork? lol.

3. Blitz

Blitz Elite Member

Nothing, being a dork roxers mah soxers! <-- proof of dorkyness

4. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member

lmao, if everyone was so content with themselves, the world would not be as bad off as it is methinks.

5. Blitz

Blitz Elite Member

In other words, you think the world would be better if 99% of the population wasn't emo? yeah, I agree with that, lol

6. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

I'll second that. It takes everyone time to get comfortable within their own skin- it sounds as though you have a good head start on the rest of the folks your age. Never apologize for being your own person and not just following the crowd.

7. Ace

Ace Elite Member

I hear that! Never be afraid to show your true inner dork! (I HAVE A LOT OF THAT!) hehehehe

8. Flint

Flint Elite Member

Dorks For The Win!!

I mean, I don't understand people's fascination with perfection. How boring would life be if we were all perfect?

9. Blitz

Blitz Elite Member

it would no longer be worth living, that's what. Then again, how can weird actually exist, if indeed, normal doesn't exist? If everyone is different, then no one is the same, and therefore no one is normal :p

10. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member

there would be no standard of comparison - and that can really throw things off.

11. Og_

Og_ Elite Member

Just relax, When you get to be my age, you realize that 100% of the population are dorks! So you fit right in!
    Just what is the exact definition of "Dork"?

Many young people get caught up into what they think is cool. But, trust me, you will come to a point where you have no interest in coolness! Cool doesn't pay the bills or feed your children.

12. ShAn3

ShAn3 Elite Member

[​IMG]

Don't wory I'm a dork too LOL

13. Blitz

Blitz Elite Member

Gaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!! *falls out of chair after viewing shAn3's extreme closeup* XD

14. ShAn3

ShAn3 Elite Member

Haha well yer, everybody is a dork LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.