This Disappears When Logged In

Jeepguy and Frognut

Discussion in 'Member Photos' started by Frognut, May 8, 2010.

1. Frognut

Frognut Subscribed User Premium Member

I got to meet another member of the site today when Jeepguy (who by the way, was not driving a jeep!) came down to check out the HDG herp show - and to bring me some frozen rats to get me started. :D

-- sorry the show was thin on vendors today, hopefully it wasn't a complete waste of your Saturday!

Here we are, and despite the look on my face - I was NOT afraid of the rats :rolleyes:

dsc_0236.jpg

Ugh, I do NOT photograph well!!! I REALLY do look better in person (lie for me Jeepguy...). Jeepguy, however looks as fabulous in person as he does in the photo! (hope your g/f isn't they jealous type ;) - but I'm sure she knows its true).

It was great meeting you today, and thanks for the super score on the tank and the rats!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

2. jeepguy

jeepguy Elite Member

I drove the fuel efficient car today. It was very nice to meet you. Congrats on the tank I am glad that worked out for you. The show must of been one of those off ones. Everyone I have spoken to says that it is usually pretty good and were surprised in the lack of participation. Very nice area. What was with the guy with the giant globe walking down the street? I will post a pic later. And of the Jeep too. I really have one LOL.

3. Frognut

I have NO idea! But as we were crossing I95 to get to the show they were cleaning up a beaut of a car wreck and there he was walking down the street with that thing.. We were wondering if somebody didn't do a double take and go crash!

I look forward to seeing your jeep -- Jeepguy! LOL ;)

4. Lucysfriend

Lucysfriend Elite Member

That's so cool, you are getting to meet lots of peeps on here! :)

5. LovetheBaruu

LovetheBaruu Subscribed User Premium Member

Just so you know; when you come up in July-there will be NO photo evidence!

6. Frognut

Oh YES there will!!!! :p

7. Dominick

Dominick Founding Member

Glad to hear Steph and Gary got to meet.

That's very cool when members meet at the shows. I've had the pleasure of meeting many members over the years. Once we had a small picnic in NJ for the first ever "Herp Center" day. It was great fun, everyone brought their herps and we had it at a local zoo.

8. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

I missed Jeep Guy :(

And Steph, i forgot, i have frozen mice for you if you want some. I bought a 50 pack when I still had Henry the frog garbage disposal. Not sure if you can use them, they are medium mice.