This Disappears When Logged In

It's Me !!!

Discussion in 'Member Photos' started by Jflores, May 10, 2011.

1. Jflores

Jflores Elite Member

I was doing a bit of spring cleaning on my hard drive when I came upon these pics..

This pic is of me and my sis-in law at a tatt convention in Miami Beach....I'm not saying who but apparantly one of us forgot to look at the starting time so as always we got there 2 hours too early..

P1100042.jpg

This one is a bit older, it's Dee and I at the beach in Ft. Myers Fl..Please excuse our exhausted face, we thought it would be fun to chase sea gulls down the shore line...
    884.jpg

Attached Files:

2. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Never heard of a tattoo convention, so exactly what do you do there, get tattoo, supplies?

3. Jflores

Jflores Elite Member

Something like that, usually some of the best artist around the world come down to show off their work and gain a bit of money by tattooing and entering contest as well as gain a bit of popularity... that year we had the cast of MIAMI Ink and LA Ink show up, we also had a couple masters from Japan also show up along with other local and national talent.
    During these shows you see allot of art work, hooked up vehicles and bikes, shows, tattoo equipment vendors, jewelry vendors and the occasional out of this world modifications

4. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Sounds like a lot of fun and show of some great artwork!

5. DimitrisDaisy

DimitrisDaisy Elite Member

I looooooooooooove tattoos! I only have one (they're sooo expensive!) but I want MORE XD this is a pic of mine :) We took that picture immediately when the artist finished it XD you can see how fresh it is lol It's a fox with the rising sun behind it :)

Attached Files:

6. gapeachkatie

gapeachkatie Elite Member

Dang J, Nice work! You and Dee are so cute together! Maybe we can meet up while I am down there in June and talk about me getting one of those Leo babies?!?! :D

Michele, tattoo conventions are awesome! Last one I went to, I met all the great artist in my area and got to watch my best friend get his tattoos completed, while he showed off his new army bod. It was totally worth it! lmao!

7. gapeachkatie

Oh, here are my tats. the star is my most recent, photo is from three days after getting it, with my original sketch of it on paper. The other one is of my first tat at about a week and a half, that my best friend gave me.

Attached Files:

8. Jflores

Jflores Elite Member

LMAO, trust me so do we, you can't see it in the pictures, but I have half a sleeve on my other arm, the tattoo that is shown on the pictures actually runs through my chest.... I have two nautical stars on my chest, one on my back, one on my calf, one on my wrist and one on my arm......and Dee is just as covered...the only difference is that all of hers are usually hidden the only one that shows is the star on her wrist which is the same one I have (We got them as a 4 year anniversary present), one of the best things about living in S. Florida is the fact that everyone knows a tattoo artist, as a matter of fact our tattoo artist is actually a very close friend of mine, so fortunately he provides a very well needed hook up.

Thanks, and thanks lol, she is my better half....funny thing is that I dated her best friend in middle school....oh well I guess that's life..For sure we can meet up, just give us a date and place and we are there....lmao, of course we can talk about my leos :-",,lmao..

Very nice artwork!!

9. gapeachkatie

I can tell she is your better half, with how much you brag about her! I'll let you know about the plans as they come together. Still not quite sure of the exact details of when the moving date is and how long I will be down there helping.

Thanks, the lion tiger one will always be my favorite, but I am pretty thrilled about how my star one came out.

10. aquarles

aquarles Elite Member

I have to say that is pretty awesome!! I used to watch those shows ALL the time :)

I too, am a tattoo freak.. :-" lol I have a big butterfly that covers the top of my left foot, a star on my wrist, and a pink heart on the inside of my lip! :p I just HAD to do something different..