This Disappears When Logged In

Is This a Good Deal for a Tree Boa?

Discussion in 'Emerald Tree Boa/Arboreal Boas' started by Pharoahound, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Pharoahound

Pharoahound Elite Member

2. TJOHNSON722

TJOHNSON722 Elite Member

I would say yes for the snake but you'll need a much larger and much taller enclosure. 150 is the going rate on kingsnake.com for atb

3. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

Depends on the price unless I missed it, but the little guy looks healthy. Got any more info?

4. Pharoahound

Pharoahound Elite Member

150 for everything. He is going to send me more pictures when he gets home. And invited me to take a look at her in person. So next week I'm going to see her/him.

5. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

That seems like a very good deal. If he seems healthy enough then nap him as quick as you can.

6. Pharoahound

Pharoahound Elite Member

I think I will. I'm excited! Never owned an atb before, though Joey and a few others have gotten me super interested in them. I asked him if he's eating f/t. If he is and seems healthy I will nab him up right there!

7. JoeyG

That's a good deal on him with the enclosure. Even is he's not on FT that wouldn't be such an issue. I never find deal like that, your lucky! :) i also happily will welcome you to the snake world ;)

8. Pharoahound

Pharoahound Elite Member

They said she has been on F/T her whole life. I think I'm going to get her! They sent me more pictures of her and the enclosure and the snake looks healthy and active from what I can see. The enclosure is decorated and has a few pipes. She's really cute! Haha I've had a few snakes before, a ball python and a few corn snakes when I was younger. But no boas. And thank you-I'm sure once I get into them she won't be the last one I buy (;

9. JoeyG

Careful Tyler, before you know it I'll be pushing green trees on you :)

10. Pharoahound

Pharoahound Elite Member

Oh no, I'm starting to get really interested in aboreal pythons and boas. Time to put in more hours at the job lol!

11. JoeyG

Tell me about it! I need more hours to feed my addiction :)

12. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

Do what I do! Get more jobs!

13. Pharoahound

Pharoahound Elite Member

I just might have too! There's an expo here in march (birthday month) and I might splurg a little on myself (;

14. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

Wow she's pretty!!! I can't wait for more pictures. I hope things work out and she gets to come home with you.

15. Pharoahound

Pharoahound Elite Member

I do too! She is really pretty that picture doesnt do her justice. I would go see her tomorrow but I have a wedding to go to. So maybe at the beginning of next week I can take her home.

16. Zappa230

Zappa230 Elite Member

Thats an awesome deal.

17. jdandlucy

jdandlucy Elite Member

i would jump on it my self. i just found a 6 foot carpet python for 75. only issue i see is that it is still eating mice