This Disappears When Logged In

Introductory Hello :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Upstander, Jun 13, 2016.

1. Upstander

Upstander Member

Hi! I'm new the forums but have been keeping reptiles for the past 12 years. I've worked with animals my whole adult life, starting out working at a local pet store in high school, studying animal behavior in college, did wildlife rehabilitation for a few years, and now my career is zoo keeping. I have a passion for all creatures and conservation but herps have a special place in my heart (particularly geckos and snakes). I currently care for 1.0 leopard gecko (Blink), 1.0 Western Hognose Snake (Diablo), 1.0 Ball Python (Pendragon), 1.0 Desert Tortoise (Riddle, aka "Voldetort"), and 0.1 cat (Isis). However, I anxiously await the arrival of 0.0.3 crested geckos that should be delivered tomorrow morning!
    I look forward to learning a lot here, sharing what experience I have, and getting to know a good group of like-minded people. :)

Qwerty3159 likes this.
  2. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

Hi, it` s nice to have you here!
    One thing most members insist on are photos of the animals and setups (asap), hopefully you won`t disappoint us all! ;)
    I used to work in a large zoo some years ago, it`s a great career (best job I ever had)...

Qwerty3159 likes this.
  3. Buggy0123

Buggy0123 Established Member

Welcome! :)

4. Qwerty3159

Qwerty3159 Elite Member

Welcome to the forum!

5. Darkbird

Darkbird Elite Member

Welcome to the forum.

6. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member