This Disappears When Logged In

Intervention People! Help! Another One...

Discussion in 'Green Tree Pythons' started by JoeyG, Feb 8, 2012.

1. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

Well I recently purchased a little red Biak as you may remember. Well... I was talking to this one guy who just happened to be getting rid of his little neonate. Moving on he said and I said ofcourse I'll buy it, doing him a favor right! I'm thinking of it as a rescue o:) Well he doesn't know his locality but I figure I can look the other way on his pedigree :D I'm posting some pics so tell me what you think. I'm hoping to pick it up Sunday and cage is already set up. Oh I also finally bought a system to manage everyone and everything! Does temps, humidity, lights and everything you can think of from one controller!

First one is of him when he was tiny.
    [​IMG]

More recent ones, he was hatched March 2011
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

He's stunnin Joey! :)
    Just be sure to keep these new ones quarantined until you are sure they are mite/parasite free and healthy. :)

3. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Pretty indeed! So did you get him?

4. jarich

jarich Elite Member

He's so little! Very pretty

5. BarelyBreathing

BarelyBreathing Elite Member

No intervention. Get it!

Honestly, the baby pictures look like an Arfak, but the older pictures look more Biak. Do you know who bred it?

6. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Honestly, this is the LAST place you should look for for help in an intervention.

We are all enablers here!;)

7. JoeyG

I talked to him and he'll be out of town this weekend so I'm picking up the weekend of the 19th :)

He apparently got him from Jeff Hankey. I just tracked him down and he seems to be a really nice guy. He apparently is begining in breeding so he doesn't have much. They seem to be mixed from what I've understood but I'll ask him for more info since we did make a deal on the little guy.

My Biak still has not shipped, the first guy I bought because temps are too cold here in MD overnight for him to travel safely. Though I don't like waiting I'm happy to see the seller being responsible with my little guy :) Also as a side note, can someone come over and explain to my better half how one red snake became two and she doesn't know it yet >:)

Okay five snakes is my limit promise! o:)

8. MadDog

MadDog Elite Member

Wow, what a stunner! :) I just love these guys from when they are young all the way to maturity.

9. Wynd

Wynd Elite Member

I don't believe you ;) Just looked shocked when she asks and tell her she did agree to them, doesn't she remember? o:)

10. JoeyG

LOL!! I love it, and I have used that before too :D I'll stop for now.... I think o:)

11. Evozakira

Evozakira Elite Member

Believe it when I see it :p lol

12. JoeyG

I really meant too but sometimes I can be impulsive :D Did get word that my Biak might get shipped next thursday in time to take a Friday off!! I'm excited about it all! :)

13. Wynd

Wynd Elite Member

I've tried using my own line so often, but hubby doesn't believe me...his come back is that I agreed to him having a young hot blonde over and I know I didn't agree to that :p

14. JoeyG

Wait wasn't she suppose to come hear! ;) My wife is actually a good sport and when she gets mad at me it's usually for a good reason :) I don't know how that woman puts up with me. It took forever to brake her down and let me get a snake, then we went to " I would like to breed them one day" and I've used that to increase the "breeding stock" :) I need experience with babies so I've been getting a few. She didn't know what she was agreeing too, now we're a snowball on the down hill ;|(| I will eventually stop I guess. She had said I could use the space I have, but she never said that I couldn't build up high! I was military so I've learned to make use of all the valuble space ;) Heck I got another 2 feet to go up and I have tons of room on the bottom now >:)

15. Wynd

Wynd Elite Member

LOL! Go for it ;)

16. JoeyG

Merlin was right! This intervention isn't going how it was suppose too :D You're enablers! Love it!

17. GoldDust

GoldDust Well-Known Member

Yeah, Merlin seems to be wise about such topics. Because, I stopped in here as well to say go for it! Not many will tell you "no", I think, as we all understand what it's like to love a herp. :)

18. JoeyG

She'll find me sometimes infront of the cages just watching them and she always asks what I'm doing. She say's they're sleeping! what are you looking at and I tell her "yes but aren't they beautiful just curled up there" :)

19. GoldDust

GoldDust Well-Known Member

I swear they are so relaxing to watch, snakes I mean, no matter what they're doing. Some people don't understand it, but to those of us who love them, ANYTHING they do is interesting. :)

20. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

OK, I'm going to say "no, don't do it"! But she/he is a beauty, too bad you don't have enough room for another one. But Valentines day is coming up, although your wife might prefer a box of chocolates.

OK, go for it! who am I kidding ;) so pretty