This Disappears When Logged In

Indianapolis Breeder Expo

Discussion in 'Shows and Expos' started by Skeletor, Mar 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skeletor

Skeletor Elite Member

I was informed from a friend in indy that there will be a breeder expo in Indianapolis in mid april. I am supposed to meet up with my friend and get a boa from one of his friends who will be at the show. He said they usually have one every 3rd sunday of the month.. I think he said the 20th of april at the state fair grounds... If anyone in indiana has heard of the show, please let me know so i can confirm the date... he seemed like he wasn't 100% sure...

2. MoogleBass

MoogleBass Kittes are so nice! Premium Member

The midwest reptile show? If so I got when its open, Its every other month now was monthly. Heres their site Midwest Reptile Shows. Its a good show it will probably be packed out too.

3. Skeletor

Skeletor Elite Member

Yeah that would be it. Sorry he was a little vague on the details.. So whats the likely hood of being able to get in?? How much is it to enter? I've never been to one..

4. MoogleBass

You can get in easy. Just the parking sucks if there are other things going on. Since somehow our state taxes dont pay for us to use the fairgrounds you have to pay 3.00 to get in to park, then 5.00 at the door per person.

There are 2 main rows of tables and the primiter of the bulding has tables, so it is a good show.

5. BulletSponge62485

BulletSponge62485 Active Member

Not only do they do the monthly shows they also have an annual breeders expo. Its nice to see some fellow Indiana herpers.

6. MoogleBass

Correction, its every other month now. The annunal show is hit and miss they are trying again this year.

7. millerpj

millerpj Elite Member

Do you know when the next show is?

8. BulletSponge62485

Sunday June 29th at the Indiana State Fairgrounds in Indianapolis. It will be from 10:00 to 4:00 and it is $5 a person to get in.

9. MoogleBass

Parking is 3 bucks

10. BulletSponge62485

Oh yea, I almost forgot about the parking:) Who else will be going to the June show? I plan to be there.

11. millerpj

millerpj Elite Member

I'm going to put it on my calendar. I've never gone to one before.

12. BulletSponge62485

I will be there as well. They are great fun!

13. millerpj

millerpj Elite Member

Went to the show today. First time! I have never seen so many snakes, etc before. Now I know what a skink looks like. Best thing for me though was finding out that American Rodent Supply is located in Indy and I can go there anytime and pick rats up. No ordering, no shipping and handling!

14. BulletSponge62485

I was unable to make it today like I had planned. I will be renting a table at the next one though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.