This Disappears When Logged In

Im Back Again............

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by TJOHNSON722, Sep 22, 2015.

1. TJOHNSON722

TJOHNSON722 Elite Member

So its been a few years....

Its me Taryn aka TJ or Tjohnson722, and I am back again, re-addicted to snakes (ugh...). Just picked up a 20+ year old ball python from a family friend. She called and basically gave him to me. I will blame her for my rekindled flame. lol. The husband has now asked when we can get the next one already........

Those that dont know me or remember me which will probably be most of you, I am Taryn. I live in the Greater Cincinnati area. I used to rescue/foster/care for/ etc for our local reptile rescue. I currently have 2 human girls, 2 red eared sliders, 2 pitbulls, 1 ball python, and 3 tarantulas (Green Bottle Blue, Chilean Rose Hair, and Pink Toe). I have previously owned/cared for snakes mainly up to 15 ish feet. I have owned Ball Pythons, a variety of Boa's, Burmese, Retics, Brazilian Rainbow Boas, Green Tree Python's, basically one of everything. I now work with Tarantulas, but dont claim to know a lot really. I plan on being very active in the snake forums. If you ever have any questions you can always ask.

2. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

Welcome back Tjohnson722!

3. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome back, TJ!

4. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

I remember you! :) Welcome back TJ! Don't let the new look overwhelm you. I think it is easier to use now than the old software we were using.

5. TJOHNSON722

TJOHNSON722 Elite Member

Thanks guys! I like the new look. Very clean appearance.

mshrmheadcharge likes this.