This Disappears When Logged In

I'm Addicted.....I THINK I NEED HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Colubrids *General*' started by Jflores, May 30, 2011.

1. Jflores

Jflores Elite Member

As the title suggest, I have found my new snake addition, and if you know me then chances are you have already figured it out...Yup hognoses, Actually I have had these two for almost 2 months now they have been in quarantine this whole time, and today is their 2 month anniversary in being with me so please let me introduce my two new hognose

First up is my female hognose (no name) she is double het for Snow, and she is an eating machine...she actually tried to eat the lense as I took her picture, and to think she had a fuzzy and a large pinky on Friday lmao...she is a true garbage disposal..She has actually double in size and weight since she got here.
    DSC01807-1.jpg

Second runner up is my new male hognose (no name) he is double het for Snow. Unlike his future wifey he is a picky eater one pinky every week, and it ha to be small if not he get grumpy and start to hiss and act like a mini cobra..
    DSC01828-1.jpg

If anyone has any name suggestion, Dee and I would greatly appreciate them.

Attached Files:

2. Yurusumaji

Yurusumaji Elite Member

Is there a theme you usually go with for names or is it just whatever 'fits'?

'Cause, for some reason, after looking at those noses I thought about the name Bumper. LOL.

Lovely snakes!

3. Jflores

Jflores Elite Member

LOL, no theme, when it comes to my snakes what ever fits their personalities.

Bumper sounds nice for the male since he is always hitting his head against somthing in his tub.

Thanks,

4. Flint

Flint Elite Member

Bumper and Miss Piggy!! Hahaha. Those hogs are so darn cute, I will have to have one someday :)

5. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

OMG, this is one of my favourite snakes! :x
    Some of those hogs can cost a fortune!

Miss Piggy and Kermit Sound like good names!

6. gapeachkatie

gapeachkatie Elite Member

They are so pretty! Good additions!

How about Raven (short for ravenous) and Blue (since he is moody...) lol

7. Jflores

Jflores Elite Member

I know these are my personal favorite too..

Tell me about thankfully these are hets so their tag price was drastically reduced...either way the female has amazing coloration it doesn't show much but she has an amazing red coloration as opposed to the male who is allot lighter... I hope to prove these two out once they hit breeding weight...I think I will literally pass out if they produce a snow in their first clutch..

8. mld

I'll keep my fingers crossed that they prove out for you! She does have a gorgeous red coloration to her!

9. Jflores

Jflores Elite Member

WOW so many good names to pick from :((( I have no idea which to choose..

Thanks, they are amazing little snakes, the only thing is do not let your finger go unsupervised into the females tank, all it takes is one blink and the next thing you know you will have a cute little piggy attached to it...(I learned the hard way :">)

Thanks, we shall see what happens in the future, besides the Daytona show is only a couple months away and Beau my albino male seems lonely ;)

10. Vitina

Vitina Elite Member

Im interested to see what cone from there first clutch! Hopefully a snow!

11. Kernel

Kernel Elite Member

Very nice! I like bumper and scooter.

12. mld

Great name combo!

13. Yurusumaji

Yurusumaji Elite Member

My original thought was Bumper and Lucy. Maybe I thought of Lucy like Lucille Ball, who was a redhead. Lol. :D

14. LovetheBaruu

LovetheBaruu Subscribed User Premium Member

Pete and Moss- Jeez I really need to get out of the garden!

15. mld

LOL, Adam and Eve