This Disappears When Logged In

Iguanas that need a home

Discussion in 'Adoptions' started by donker, Mar 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. donker

donker New Member

:confused:Two male iguanas need home. Take one or both. They both are 4-5 foot long and come with inclosures. One lives in a large bird cage and the other in a 6 foot glass tank. The glass tank also has a cherry wood (solid) credenza. I dont want to give them up but I'm moving and can't accomidate them. Please help.

2. CodyW

CodyW Elite Member

Hello,
    If you could please include your location it would help in finding your iguanas a good home.

3. Jay DeMore

Jay DeMore Elite Member

4. Moshpitrockchick

Moshpitrockchick Subscribed User Premium Member

I'm interested...but also I need to know where you live.

5. donker

donker New Member

Iguana's need good home

Wonderful! I currently live in Sacramento but will be moving this weekend to Concord. I will do all I can to get them to a good home. I would post pics too but of course I'm living out of boxes right now so my PC with the pics is packed.

6. Moshpitrockchick

Moshpitrockchick Subscribed User Premium Member

Are you willing to ship or is it pick up only?

7. iguanalady2

iguanalady2 Member

I live in Marysville and I would be will to take one of them off your hands. You can call me at ***-***-****. I rescue them so I could find a good home for him. I would just need to know if he has seen a vet and if so I would need all his records from that vet. My name is Carol. I have a female that is my baby so one more wouldn't be a problem. Please let me know asap.
    Thanks

***Moderator note: Please do NOT post personal information on a public forum. Use e-mail or PM for that.***

8. donker

donker New Member

I would be willing to ship if needed, not their inclosures...Too heavy.
    How do I get a hold of you iguanalady2 and Moshpitrockchick.

9. CodyW

CodyW Elite Member

Donker, If you click on their name it will bring up a list of options. The second option will be to send a private message (PM). You can also email. Using those you'll be able to get ahold of those people directly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.