This Disappears When Logged In

Iguana - Washington

Discussion in 'Adoptions' started by Moshpitrockchick, Dec 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moshpitrockchick

Moshpitrockchick Subscribed User Premium Member

This is Marvin, he is almost two years old (his growth has been stunted due to improper care) He's looking for a knowledgable new family who can care for him, his current owner just doesn't have the time anymore. He has outgrown his cage and will not be given away until proof of proper living facilities is provided.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Old injury:
    [​IMG]

2. Jay DeMore

Jay DeMore Elite Member

I wish you were closer I would help you out, I am having a good month for adoptions here in Jersey.

3. Moshpitrockchick

I'm only a hop skip and a jump away, come pick him up and i'll supply you with all you can eat stir fry before you leave ;) (I've got a craving for it myself, haha)

4. IGGYOWNER

IGGYOWNER Elite Member

I would help you out if i had another enclosure and more money and if i was closer, sorry but i will try to find someone here but i don't know if you want to ship him? i don't want him stressed out but if i can find him a good home then i guess it should be fine. OH a friend of mine wants an iguana but i have to build and enclosure for him before,he was going to buy a new one but i told him to adopt and ig instead, i will find out and get back to you.

5. SurvivorSteph

SurvivorSteph Subscribed User Premium Member

Good luck finding him a home, Lacey!

6. Colleen

Colleen Elite Member

Good Luck finding him a home, I know it took a few months for find a home for the school Iggy we had this summer.

7. Moshpitrockchick

I've been trying or over a year. I posted on craigslist, im trying to weed out the well meaning ill informed and find someone suitable, unfortunately alot of people are behind the times and need refresher courses so ive been sending them to HC to brush up.

8. SurvivorSteph

SurvivorSteph Subscribed User Premium Member

Lacey, I'll toss in a copy of Hatfield's book for you to give with this guy. I'll get it in the mail to you between Christmas and New Year. :)

9. Moshpitrockchick

That would be wonderful Steph! My boyfriend suggested I give away my copy and I was like "uh-uh no way!"

10. Moshpitrockchick

Great news! Marvin has finally found a good home. I am more than pleased!

11. Jay DeMore

Jay DeMore Elite Member

That's great news!!!!!!

12. Lyn

Lyn Elite Member

I just love happy endings.....

13. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Indeed!
    Well done Lacey!

14. Moshpitrockchick

Yeah, now does anyone want a troop of very talkative male tree frogs? :rolleyes:

15. Lyn

Lyn Elite Member

Well, if you werent so far away.....:rolleyes:

16. aiden_punx

aiden_punx Elite Member

yea if i wasn't across the pond.

17. furryscaly

furryscaly Elite Member

Give me two years and I'll be glad to take them off your hands ;) I seem to be short in the amphibian department now.

18. Moshpitrockchick

Yeah Matt as long as you don't leave your siblings...or Courtney to watch over them...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.