This Disappears When Logged In

Ignorance and Snakes

Discussion in 'Snakes - General' started by traveler, Aug 16, 2012.

1. CentriRitanni

CentriRitanni Elite Member

No idea. Like I said, the last time I saw him was the day after his ex took his kids away.

2. skelly98

skelly98 Elite Member

well, hopefully he either got put in jail or died somehow...... knowing the basic psycology of a psycopath, i know that they usually exhibit extreme cruelty to animals before moving onto human victims, and this guy sounds just the type with his never ending vendetta against turtles and continued abuse even though he lost a few fingers.....

3. CentriRitanni

No idea. I can't even count the number of times you could smell dead things in his backyard. Always just assumed they were turtles.

4. skelly98

skelly98 Elite Member

that's really creepy.......

5. CentriRitanni

Yep. Very much so. And this from someone who cleans and articulates skeletons as a hobby.

6. skelly98

skelly98 Elite Member

that's not really creepy, bones are fascinating, i can't see how it is really different from putting together a model train if the bones are collected responsibly... either way, this guy sounds like a total cooc, lol.

7. Poison

Poison Elite Member

yeah thats not creepy i have a skull in my closet :p

8. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

no skulls in the closet, just a few skelotons I try to keep there :)

9. CentriRitanni

My closet literally has a least a dozen skeletons in it right now.

10. Swimmer522

Swimmer522 Elite Member

My trash was fully of dozens of dead bodies before i took it out this morning :p (mealworms that didnt survive)

11. skelly98

skelly98 Elite Member

lol, i have one of these on my desk:

P8800017-Plastic_model_of_internal_human_organs-SPL.jpg

12. nikkistorms

nikkistorms Elite Member

I was part of one of these families as well. HOWEVER, I am actually researching to buy a snake as we speak. I want to get over my irrational fear of both snakes and spiders. I am going to ReptiCon this year and vow to hold a tranchula as well!

13. snakevenom

snakevenom Well-Known Member

thats horrible the poor snake did nothing some poeple are so thick and stupid how dare he do such a horrible deed that guy is full of it

14. lopez82

lopez82 Elite Member

ignorance causes fear-fear causes stupidity-stupidity causes stupid actions