This Disappears When Logged In

Iam new to posting here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Beardie's rule, Nov 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beardie's rule

Beardie's rule New Member

Iam new to this site as far as posting I have been reading some of the posts from time to time. I have a Bearded Dragon in case you could not tell by my log in and I also have a Blue Tongue Skink. I dont quite understand how you get an answer to your post's. does it come right to your email address or do you have to keep checking back to see if anyone gave a reply. Also do you have any chat times on here or is it strickly a message board? Iam pretty much a message board beginner also. I also have pets with fur a dog and a cat. Thanks for letting me join this cool site and I hope to hear from someone soon. :)

2. SKULLMAN

SKULLMAN Elite Member

you have to check it,the guys here are pretty fats to responed and they know there stuff

3. MoLdYpOtAtOe

MoLdYpOtAtOe Elite Member

I think there is a option where you can get an email for every new post on your board you made is posted. Click your name that brings you to your home page or user interface thing. Then go to option.s. I have not checked any of this so it may be incorrect. There may be bullets to fill in for thigns you want.

4. venus

venus Founding Member

Moldy is correct, it is an option you can check in your "USER CP". You will get an email whenever there is a new post the your thread. Or you can come back online at anytime. Trust me once you get to know us we are kind of addicting.

5. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Hello,
    Most individuals that join these sites visit regularly to read the responses to their thread. Some will enable the email feature located in the UserCP.
    Since you are reading this, you are receiving the responses to your questions. :D

This site currently doesn't have a chat program running. It is in the works however.

6. Lyn

Lyn Elite Member

Welcome to Herp Center....

Rich already answered your question, but make yourself at home and enjoy the friendly atmosphere....Lyn

7. Jay DeMore

Jay DeMore Elite Member

Welcome to hc.

8. CodyW

CodyW Elite Member

Welcome to herpcenter :)

9. Jem_Scout

Jem_Scout Elite Member

Welcome to HC!
    Lots of people own or breed beardies here :)

10. Bitis Gabonica

Bitis Gabonica Elite Member

Welcome to HC!! As Venus said we are kind of addictive so you'll soon find yourself being dragged away from the computer after being on the forum for so long you haven't eaten, slept, gone out.. oh just me :confused: :p

Enjoy the forum :)

11. steel rip

steel rip Elite Member

Welcome to HC, the place to be, you will love it here, and you will find someone is always around to answer you questions, so post lots and have fun :D

12. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome to HerpCenter! The friendliest site on the web!
    NO Rachel its not just you! ;)

13. kenman1963

kenman1963 Moderator

Welcome to Herpcenter

No Rachel,,it is definately not just you !!!!

14. furryscaly

furryscaly Elite Member

Welcome to HC! I love BT skinks. They're so cool! If they didn't get so big I'd have one right now. I'll have one eventually though. Post pics of him when you can!

15. cman

cman Elite Member

hey welcome to the HC glad to have ya here

16. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

Welcome to HC; They're not kidding -- it IS addictive!!!
    I've had to convert my computer to a standing set-up because my backside is so sore from sitting too long reading and posting to this forum!! (I'm not kidding --bruised tail-bone! :eek: )
    I'll probably get bruised feet from standing now!! :p

Have fun and post pics of your beardie!

17. Ace

Ace Elite Member

Welcome!

Im glad you found us Hc is a perfect place! :D

18. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

welcome to HC! glad you joined us. its so much fun here and everyone shares all sorts of pics and info on herps. enjoy yur time here. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.