This Disappears When Logged In

I have a question!!!!

Discussion in 'Rosy Boas & Sand Boas' started by Locklynn, Feb 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jem_Scout

Jem_Scout Elite Member

I'm not crazy...just ask me! :p LOL

2. Locklynn

Locklynn Elite Member

Sorry Guys I've been so busy with work lately....the fun of being management!!.. The lil guy ended up passing on a couple weeks ago :(
    I did everything I could. I offered him food every 4 days. Kept him very warm. The one time he went to accept food I left him alone and when to check on him after about 30 45 mins...feed him a thawed itty bitty pinkie...he was dead... I was devastated to say the least. Looked like he suffocated on it...the poor little guy...was able to keep him going for about a month though. Unfortunately it didn't end up the way I wanted.

3. rbl

rbl MacGyver in real life

oh =(

4. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

So sorry to hear the sad news Lynn! :(
    Who knows how long the poor little guy was without water before you found him! You tried your best, but it just wasn't meant to be.

I'm sure he was grateful for the month in your care, though.

5. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

aww sorry to hear the sad news. you did yur best though. :)

6. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Unfortunately there is no way of telling what the snake might have gotten into in the way of toxins while it was out wandering loose. It could have eaten something that had been hit with pesticide.

You tried.

7. steel rip

steel rip Elite Member

Awww, im sorry bout the little snake, you did all you could, at least you gave him a good home for the time he was with you...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.