This Disappears When Logged In

I got her!!!!!

Discussion in 'Ratsnakes' started by jacky, Jul 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jacky

jacky Moderated Status

Well actually,rbl,the lady saw him with guys from the scene,and he only wants German sheperds,Hitlers favourit dogs. He also unfinished four diffrent apprentiship positions in a time where young people have a hard time finding a job,here in Switzerland.
    There goes his personality. The thing is,I already agreed that he can visit,before I knew about his 'hobby'. Tricky situation,isn't it?!
    He also is a know-it-all and thinks he knows all about snakes and how to keep them.He even wanted to give tips to the lady of the store and her boyfriend,and they got 60 snakes at home,and never gave one away!

2. smallgrayfox

smallgrayfox Contributing Member

I sure would do my best not to let him find out where I lived...if he is a Nazi, it's scary to think about him coming to visit! :eek: If he isn't a Nazi, I still wouldn't want him to visit because he doesn't sound like a real stable person with so much flip-flopping, and it sounds as if he has a huge ego too.

Does he know your phone number or address? If not, maybe you can conveniently lose his (if he gave them to you) and that way you won't have to recontact him at all...If he knows your phone number, you might want to get it changed...if he knows your address, well, I don't know what you could do aside from moving away, which probably isn't really an option....maybe he'll forget about visiting the snake since he isn't really interested in her anymore. I sure hope so!

3. jacky

jacky Moderated Status

Well,he's got my phonenumber,and moving away,no way,lol! We've only moved in 6 month ago.But he lives in the city and I'm out in the lovely country side.I have a feeling that he will be too lazy to travel outside of town,lol!He doesn't have a car and he doesn't have the money for the train,so I think I'll be ok,lol! He didn't even want to bring me the snake.

4. smallgrayfox

Sounds like it'll be ok then since it would be so much trouble for him to go anywhere at all. :)

5. jacky

jacky Moderated Status

Juliane,I do hope so,lol!But thanks anyway for your replies! :)

6. rbl

rbl MacGyver in real life

You are letting yourself be influenced by the idea that he is a nazi and therefore all the bad things nazis can be, specially violent!
    A couple of days ago he was just an irresponsible keeper, today he is a fear inspiring mean character.

Not really. Can't you be busy working?? ;)
    I bet he will call in the worst time of year, when you are very busy with lots of work, lunch meetings, your boss calling you on the phone every 5 minutes, all your colleagues on vacation or calling in sick, leaving you all the work and no time for anything else, am I right? ;)

7. smallgrayfox

Great idea! :D

8. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

If I was in a similar situation and learned of this affiliation it would cause me concern as well.
    However lets not get bogged down in politics.
    Lets get back to herps! ;)

9. jacky

jacky Moderated Status

Yea Merlin,you are right.I will keep you posted how I will deal with it when the time comes,if ever :)
    oh,and rbl,maybe he is both of those things you mentioned,an irresponsible keeper AND a fear inspiring mean character.You never know...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.