This Disappears When Logged In

I Am an Awful MOM...PLEASE HELP (Think Buddy May Die Tonight)

Discussion in 'Help *General*' started by Chunka, May 20, 2011.

1. Chunka

Chunka Elite Member

What about a few drops of mineral out olive oil??

2. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Pumpkin is a natural laxative that is in the squash family, I would try that first!
    A can a pure pumpkin not the one that is ready to use pie filling but the pure pumpkin, its in the same area of the grocery store as the canned pie fillings.

3. Chunka

Chunka Elite Member

I don't have pumpkin, could run to grocery store...but if I give to much and force it wouldn't that risk a more powerful diarrhea and pain/discomfort? Should I wait for any other signs before administering more potent laxatives?

4. mld

I wouldn't force anything! If anything the vet may have the best answer to that. Maybe an x-ray is in order!

5. brandon

brandon Elite Member

You should take Buddy to a reputable herp vet.

6. Chunka

Chunka Elite Member

She just soaked again tonight, eating very good and passed more...looks like bones are small teeny white pieces and there was another foot.

Tomorrow She is going to a vet for a check up and not sure if they will do Xrays since fecal matter is passing without strain... but I am going to ask their thoughts

7. mld

Good luck at the vet! Keep us posted how it goes!

8. LLoydene

LLoydene Elite Member

I agree, especially if it is anything more solid than WATER!

9. Chunka

Chunka Elite Member

I'm not forcing her to eat, I'm making food as normal allowing her to choose to eat it and observing if she does.

10. teach920

teach920 Subscribed User Premium Member

Oh my.:(((..I am so very sorry...

11. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

I would try a little canned pumpkin as well. It's very good and helping things move along.