This Disappears When Logged In

Howdy

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by fleagirl, Oct 8, 2014.

1. fleagirl

fleagirl Member

Hi I'm new! To both this forum and the reptile world. I don't have any reptiles at the moment but I want to get a ball python or a corn snake, or maybe even a bearded dragon. I really like snakes though and I am leaning towards them but I don't know whether I should get a bp or a corn. There are pros and cons to both and I can't decide! I love video games (anything with dragons is a go in my book), drawing, singing, eating and sleeping. I really love eating and sleeping. Do it all the time. Like every day. I am an art student and I live in Oklahoma.

Anywho, really excited to be here and meet you all!

2. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

You sound excited. I love to eat and sleep too and at my age I do too much eating and not enough sleeping.
    Glad to have you join and I would recommend starting out with the corn snake. They are awesome for someone just getting their feet wet.

3. lizardhoarder139

lizardhoarder139 Elite Member

Haha welcome!!! :D I am an artist also, never went to school tho.
    I would also go with a corn snake, ball pythons are awesome and even alittle more calm, but they can be picky eaters, and that can be very stressful on beginners.

4. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

5. fleagirl

fleagirl Member

Thank you! I am starting to think a corn snake is the way to go. And I will definitely look at those care sheets.

6. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome to our little corner of the web!

7. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome to HC! Corns are wonderful snakes (I own 2) and also suggest them. They have a great feeding response, are easily manageable and are much more active than ball pythons.