This Disappears When Logged In

How My Face Was Almost Eaten

Discussion in 'Carpet/Diamond Pythons' started by snakevenom, Aug 26, 2012.

1. snakevenom

snakevenom Well-Known Member

A little while back, my art teacher/snake advizer/friend, gave me a carpet python! Everything was cool and when he struck his food, it was the most epic thing ive seen, but his belly started falling apart. It turned out he had a bacteral infection to a point where his scales were falling off we took him to the vet and he was very scared. I was looking at his eyes and how pretty they were, he must have been scared, because he struck his mouth was a millimeter from my face and returned to his original position. This all happend in less then a second, so fast i didnt even acknowledge this until after we gave him to my art teacher. He is now fully healthy again, I have yet to see him. Also sorry about my spelling I suck at it

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2012
  2. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Can you please look over your post before submitting! Punctuation and grammar is important, run-on sentences are very hard to decipher. We also have people from other countries who are members and use a translator to translate for them, this is very hard to read.
    Thanks