This Disappears When Logged In

How do you get a signature?

Discussion in 'Questions and Answers' started by Sk8gal, Jan 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sk8gal

Sk8gal Elite Member

^Title^

2. nicole

nicole Elite Member

You have to have so many posts and then you can have a signature. I have no idea how many though, lol

3. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

We have it set up so that you have to have (X) number of posts, then the signature feature will become activated. We do this to prevent people from joining just to put a link in their signature advertising something.
    We HATE SPAM!
    We do not disclose the exact number required to avoid people posting nonsense just to run up the post count.
    But you are on your way!

4. Sk8gal

Sk8gal Elite Member

Oh, okay, thanks.

5. Passion4Pythons

Passion4Pythons Active Member

yeah... its hard rackin up a good number of posts on here tho lol...

but im workin on it to =D

are we aloud to put a link to our personal site when we get one? or no links at all?

6. Typhanie

Typhanie Elite Member

I think they only block links to certain sites - like youtube. Many people have links to other webpages in their signature, so it's probably just fine.

You know, it does seem to take forever to accumulate posts at first, then the next thing you know, you have 500. It's just how involved you are.

7. Passion4Pythons

Passion4Pythons Active Member

cool deal.

8. Sk8gal

Sk8gal Elite Member

I got a signature already, cool!

9. chpllshw

chpllshw Member

Jeez i was looking all over the site trying to figure out how to get a signatur. now i know:cool:

10. Annababe

Annababe Elite Member

When you are eligible for your signature.................where do you make it? User profile?

11. Typhanie

Typhanie Elite Member

In your quick links drop down box, there will be an "edit signature" option.

12. Annababe

Annababe Elite Member

Oh!

Hee hee...............I don't have the option yet....................someday then :)

Thanks!
    Andrea

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.