This Disappears When Logged In

How Bad is This?

Discussion in 'Pythons *General*' started by Ripkabird98, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Ripkabird98

Ripkabird98 Elite Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2013
  2. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

Animals look pkay actually, may not be right set ups though. Are you looking to rescue or for new animals?

3. Ripkabird98

Ripkabird98 Elite Member

I would be rescuing all these guys. And keeping them...

4. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Ripka, please read over the PM I sent you and think about it before asking your parents for neglected reptiles :)

5. jdandlucy

jdandlucy Elite Member

yes their enclosure may be wrong, but that in is self dont justify " a rescue situation ".

6. Ripkabird98

Ripkabird98 Elite Member

Which is why I was asking. Just getting different opinions on how bad this looks, thats all.

7. pandorasbox

pandorasbox Elite Member

Well the enclosure size is good, the dimensions break down to close to the size of two 20-longs for each section.
    But who knows what it's sealed with, made out of, etc. Someone who puts sand (or fake walnut sand) in their enclosures probably doesn't have enough experience to research this.
    The bulbs aren't covered! That's pretty bad, especially with the snakes.
    No real way to put in belly heat.
    The animals look okay.
    The built in vents look cool on the outside, but crappy on the inside.
    Personally, I think this style of enclosure would be kind of a pain in the butt to clean etc.
    I'm not big on rewarding people who take inadequate care of their animals with my money. It's probably worth about what he's asking, but only if all of the animals are ones that you actually want.