This Disappears When Logged In

Honduran Milksnake Back to Health

Discussion in 'Kingsnakes' started by jdandlucy, Jan 7, 2013.

1. jdandlucy

jdandlucy Elite Member

a few weeks ago i was given a poorly cared for Honduran milk snake. and i am happy to say it is very active eating well and can be held. so here are the pics of my little one. DSCN0254.jpg DSCN0255.jpg DSCN0256.jpg DSCN0258.jpg this little guy weighs in at 25.5g

2. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

Your playing with the snake and meanwhile the cute and neglected kitty is rolling around screaming "LOOK AT THE BELLY!!! pet me! I am cute and adorable too!!!"

3. jdandlucy

jdandlucy Elite Member

see how adorable you think that at is when you try to pet his belly. lol i would rather have my ball python bite me than let that get his claws in my hand.

4. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

My work cat rolls over for a pet and sometimes she wants a long belly scratch and sometimes just once, but when she is done she bites you hard enough that she draws blood. But if you don't pet her she whines and meows as loud as she can until you do pet her belly. I would rather have her claw me but no she only bites.

Are you keeping the snake? If so what's its name?

5. jdandlucy

jdandlucy Elite Member

We are keeping the snake. i dont take in animals get them healthy, then give them to someone who could screw it up. as far as a name it dont have one yet. i have to sit down and watch the animal for a few days. see what kind of personality or attitude it has. then i will go from their. JD my corn snake is named after Johnathan Davis from Korn, intelligent, crazy, and mysterious. you never know from day to day what side of him is coming out. my ball python when we got it we where told it was a female so it was given the name Lucy. but now that we find out it is a male the name has changed to Lucius. the orange cat in the pics is hoodlum, for all the trouble he gets in to. my large male cat who is dumb as rocks is homer, my bobtail cat is Cleo short for Cleopatra. because she is a very violent and controlling cat.

6. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

Sounds like an interesting day life you have. Not all people are idiots but I understand our point. I tend to rehome only to people that I have known for years and have seen the care they give to their animals or more often than not I keep them.

EDIT: my work cat (long haired calico) is also named cleopatra for her vain, violent, and prissy attitude. :p

7. jdandlucy

jdandlucy Elite Member

no my day life tuesday thru friday is very different than saturday thru monday. tues-fri is 12 hour shifts in a warehouse pulling orders for starbucks coffe shops. if their is no overtime than sat-mon is all home time spent with my wife, son, and all my pets, or i am doing something for one to the 3.