This Disappears When Logged In

Home and ponds

Discussion in 'Member Photos' started by woodnymph, Dec 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. woodnymph

woodnymph New Member

Hi, took awhile(lol)to figure this out(I hope).Am going to try and get my pics out to all that were nice enough to welcome me. woodnymph p.s. uploaded many pond construction pics into my file,if anyone is interested.Ponds about 3000g. each.Will start enclosure to rt. of upper pond soon,(49'x49'x39'-triangle).

Attached Files:

2. fire2225ems

fire2225ems Subscribed User Premium Member

Very cool!

3. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Outstanding!
    I love your house too!

4. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

wonderful house and set up!

5. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

wow that looks like quite a project! very cool :)

6. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

Definitely a large project. Great work!

7. Lucysfriend

Lucysfriend Elite Member

Unbelievably cool looks just great!

8. woodnymph

woodnymph New Member

Thank you, guys.I'll be asking lots of questions..like what's the diff.between the post reply and quick?And I upladed pics of construction/ponds/webshots. All this is sooo confusing..new to computers and such(this year) Now if you asked about clearing enough forrest to build,house construction(hubby+I did it all since 1996),landscaping,ponds,etc.,no problem......but I shall not give up...lol..Anyway, if "anything" of mine needs moving,correcting,I have nooo problem with ADVICE. Woodnymph,LINDA

9. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Post reply opens up a seperate box and gives you spell check, options to add smilies, quotations, pictures, etc into the post.
    With the quick reply you just type in your text reply and posts it. However if you decide during your quick reply that you need to do more, click on "Go advanced" and it will take you to the full reply features.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.