This Disappears When Logged In

HOLY SMOKES!!!!!

Discussion in 'Common/Red Tail Boa' started by Jem_Scout, Nov 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jem_Scout

Jem_Scout Elite Member

OMG :eek: I can't belive this!! I didn't get a camera for my wedding anniversary....I got a Red Tail Boa!!!
    My blasted hubby knew all along that these babies would be born and ready to go (shed 4 times and feeding) before our anniversary came around. :D
    Merlin- that dang brat hubby of mine had this planned with a private breeder for a long lone time! Even before Mac and Tina offered to send me one of their babies to me. (I refused the baby RTB from Mac and Tina so I didn't make any waves and decided to just be thankful for the snakes I DO have!) That's why my hubby was acting all scared of RTB's and not wanting one in HIS house! :p Well, he still doesn't LIKE them too much but he knew how much I wanted one!
    Man oh man, I'm just sitting here staring at him (yes, a boy) with the biggest smirk on my face!! :D
    Tuck, (snakes name), rode home in a sock inside my shirt all the way home..
    I still can't believe he got me a snake though. He really doesn't like snakes for real...

PS My anniversary was Sunday so I had NO CLUE where we were going when we left the house this afternoon! Hubby just said,"Come on, lets go up to the pet shop up north! :eek:
    Of Course I'll never pass up a pet shop run! (Tuck was born and bred at a private home, but hubby knew he would get me out of the house with the trip to the pet shop! :p)

2. venus

venus Founding Member

WOW, that is so awesome Jem. Congrats on your anniversary and on your new RTB. Pics, where are they, I can believe you would post this info without pics. lol :p

3. Jem_Scout

Jem_Scout Elite Member

Well, I didn't get the camera silly! :p
    I'll have hubby pick up a cheap camera on the way home from work...fill it up, then send it back the next day and have him get it developed! With a disc of couse!:D

4. CodyW

CodyW Elite Member

Thats awesome Jem. Happy anniversary as well. And all this excitment and no pics...you know better! ;)

5. Jay DeMore

Jay DeMore Elite Member

Aren't surprises great!!!!!

6. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Jem thats wonderful! And Happy Anniversary!
    LOL! Isn't it amazing how sneaky we can be when we are spoiling the one we love! ;)

7. steel rip

steel rip Elite Member

Thats great news, I had a big grin all the way reading your post, I'm so happy for you, your sooo lucky, I have always wanted an RTB, :p maybe sometime in the future, ;) and happy anniversary, :D can't wait to see pics, got a name yet?

8. Jem_Scout

Jem_Scout Elite Member

Tuck is his name.....
    He tucked right up under my chin when I held him :D

Thanks for the anniversary wishes!
    I feel so stupid by getting hubby a shop vac and fog lights for his van! :p
    BUT it's what he said he wanted!

9. Demonic_Rage

Demonic_Rage Elite Member

Congrats to you on you anniversary and with RTB they are great pets.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.